F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > North Raleigh Performance Reviews?
proTUNING Freaks

08-30-2023, 08:49 PM   #1
mcsweeto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 M-Sport 435i xDrive (6MT)

North Raleigh Performance Reviews?

Nobody in the Triad handles customer supplied parts. I've reached out to some shops in Raleigh and am impressed with NRP's reviews and social presence. Was hoping someone with firsthand experience could vouch for their work and customer experience.

TIA
      10-24-2023, 08:56 AM   #2
kr0issant
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i

I recently went to NRP for koni shocks and eibach springs install. They gave me a quote and I thought pricing and time were pretty fair. The work took a bit longer than expected because things came up but they stuck with the pricing and didn't upcharge me for time or any other parts needed. They really took the time with the car though and it came out great. They're very personal and chill if you stay around the lounge to hang out or wait on your car.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2023, 08:12 PM   #3
mcsweeto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 M-Sport 435i xDrive (6MT)

Thanks for the reply and the review...

I had to cancel my original appointment with them due to international travel plans out of RDU being cancelled. I had planned on leaving my car with them for the week and scooping it up when I returned.

I have started following them on IG and they seem like they do solid work and are cool to get along with. I need to set aside some time to make it over there from Greensboro and plan to leave my car for a day... Might be a good excuse to do an overnight in Raleigh.