F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N55 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > 2017 4-Series Dinan Parts?
ARMA SPEED

07-16-2016, 05:45 AM   #1
Versipellis
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 F36 440i xDrive M-Sport

2017 4-Series Dinan Parts?

Couldn't find a generic "Ask Dinan" thread anywhere, but I was curious if anyone knew anything about the roadmap for 2017 model 4-series xDrive Dinan parts, since we got the upgrade to the B58 engine. Specifically interested in: shockware, springs, stage 1, sway bars.
      07-16-2016, 01:12 PM   #2
Dinan_Engineering
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: Any BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versipellis
Couldn't find a generic "Ask Dinan" thread anywhere, but I was curious if anyone knew anything about the roadmap for 2017 model 4-series xDrive Dinan parts, since we got the upgrade to the B58 engine. Specifically interested in: shockware, springs, stage 1, sway bars.
Website was updated to include the 2017 models yesterday. If it's listed it will work... If not listed it will require new parts, development, etc. if the stuff you listed however everything from the 435 transfers over except tune.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2016, 04:08 PM   #3
Versipellis
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_Engineering View Post
Website was updated to include the 2017 models yesterday. If it's listed it will work... If not listed it will require new parts, development, etc. if the stuff you listed however everything from the 435 transfers over except tune.
Cheers, thanks! So no springs yet, it looks like? Any ETA on that, or should I go with ACS springs?
      07-16-2016, 05:12 PM   #4
Dinan_Engineering
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versipellis
Quote:
Cheers, thanks! So no springs yet, it looks like? Any ETA on that, or should I go with ACS springs?
Assuming you have a gran coupe in which case I would go with ACS as there is no eta there.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2016, 02:35 PM   #5
Versipellis
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Assuming you have a gran coupe in which case I would go with ACS as there is no eta there.
Gran Coupe xDrive with Adaptive Suspension - would stock dampers be fine with ACS springs and shockware?
      07-21-2016, 02:13 AM   #6
Dinan_Engineering
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versipellis View Post
Gran Coupe xDrive with Adaptive Suspension - would stock dampers be fine with ACS springs and shockware?
Should be fine.
Appreciate 0