F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Tools / Garage Supplies > Chicago - QuickJack 110V 6,000lb Portable Car Lift and Wall Hanger Set - BL-6000XLT
proTUNING Freaks

06-01-2022, 02:40 PM   #1
CntryClub007
Major
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i | 2015 X5-50i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Up for sale is a BendPak QuickJack BL-6000XLT. I purchased this April 12, 2020 and thought I would use this to do maintenance on the vehicles, but unfortunately, one of my cars doesn't fit under it (too low), therefore I used it once with my other vehicle and then it has sat on the wall of my garage. It is now taking up valuable wall storage space!

All of the fittings are together, system filled with hydraulic fluid, so that saves hours of setup and configuration. I would recommend local pickup only (northern Chicago), and would recommend having a large truck with bed for the pickup. These are very large and very heavy (actually a bit heavier than I can move around alone).

Overall super nice product, very stable when I did use it once, but I don't have much use for the system. I would consider it in like-new condition and the price is also very reasonable for anyone looking for a system like this. It is priced to sell.

I am also including the wall hangers and 3-height assortment pack of blocks with the purchase. Total investment from my side was the following:

$1,584 - System
$43 - Hangers
$68 - Pads

$1,695 - Total

Any questions, please let me know - as with all of my auctions, there are no returns or refunds. Buyer is responsible for timely pickup of item (within 3 days). Not responsible for any mis-use of the item or injury/death while using the item. QuickJack has many YouTube videos showing how to use it (very easy), and the system is very safe when used properly.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/195101478663

Attached Images

Appreciate 0