F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > CANADA > Anyone interested in Ceramic Coating?
Extreme Powerhouse

08-25-2020, 08:33 AM   #111
CLEAN M4
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: m4 2017

!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devnull View Post
Hi could you please PM me a quote for an F31. Estoril Blue.

Please let me know more details about the products you use as well? Many thanks.
Quote has been sent
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2020, 12:26 PM   #112
CLEAN M4
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Thank you for all the interests members!
The earliest date we can book you in is now Sept 24th.
For details, please PM me!
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2020, 05:07 PM   #113
Balkan Bimmer
Rep
Drives: Mint Coupe

Hi, I am interested in the price and products used for a black f30. Let me know. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2020, 12:57 PM   #114
CLEAN M4
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Recent work on this beauty

A member brought its baby to get the works done.
Full paint correction, Ceramic coating, and bumper PPF were done.
Always happy to see satisfied member!
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
ImBlue30.00
      10-06-2020, 11:15 AM   #115
ImBlue
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 340ix MPPSK| 2015 R60 JCW

Garage List

Thanks for the pictures. .

The Estoril Blue car posted above is my wife's 340i. I'm really thrilled to see it posted here as well as the nice professional pictures.

Some background...the car is a MY2016 so it had its share of swirls and imperfections that needed attention.

The car went in for PPF front bumper, PPF tailgate and full paint correction with ceramic coating

These guys were professional and very friendly. Daniel, his two partners and colleagues were nice enough to give us a tour of the shop and other projects they were working on. In the shop we saw the pride they take when detailing BMW M3/4, Lambos and even a well used FJ Cruiser getting a wrap so I was confident that my lowly 340i was with the right team.

Communication before, during and after the work was nice. I asked for a late evening drop off so arrived at 7pm, by 10pm I was already receiving status updates on the car...nothing major but a quick pic and text made us more confident that the car was a priority. A few more pics and text were also sent as they worked on the car the next few days.

4 days later the car was ready for pickup and the final result is more than we expected. Its a 4 year old car so we anticipated some flaws but damn these guys went way beyond what we had imagined...in a good way. Glossy sleek looking Estoril Blue paint. Very smooth feeling when touched and a lot more depth to the paint. Got rid of the b-pillar swirls too. Drove the the rain a few days ago and water beads nicely and flows off. Really impressed with the outcome and Daniel was nice enough to send a guide on how to maintain it.

As for the PPF...the hood and fenders had PPF done by the BMW dealer when new and the difference in workmanship is very apparent. These guys did a much more professional looking job. The ends are straight cut and totally hidden. It is near impossible to tell that the bumper has PPF even looking at the curved cuts around the camera, parking sensors, side markers and headlight washers. Really very nicely done.

I'm really impressed and will very likely book our other car (The MINI JCW) to get a full paint correction before winter kicks in.

Last edited by ImBlue; 10-06-2020 at 11:29 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2020, 07:50 AM   #116
CLEAN M4
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBlue View Post

Thanks for the pictures. .

The Estoril Blue car posted above is my wife's 340i. I'm really thrilled to see it posted here as well as the nice professional pictures.

Some background...the car is a MY2016 so it had its share of swirls and imperfections that needed attention.

The car went in for PPF front bumper, PPF tailgate and full paint correction with ceramic coating

These guys were professional and very friendly. Daniel, his two partners and colleagues were nice enough to give us a tour of the shop and other projects they were working on. In the shop we saw the pride they take when detailing BMW M3/4, Lambos and even a well used FJ Cruiser getting a wrap so I was confident that my lowly 340i was with the right team.

Communication before, during and after the work was nice. I asked for a late evening drop off so arrived at 7pm, by 10pm I was already receiving status updates on the car...nothing major but a quick pic and text made us more confident that the car was a priority. A few more pics and text were also sent as they worked on the car the next few days.

4 days later the car was ready for pickup and the final result is more than we expected. Its a 4 year old car so we anticipated some flaws but damn these guys went way beyond what we had imagined...in a good way. Glossy sleek looking Estoril Blue paint. Very smooth feeling when touched and a lot more depth to the paint. Got rid of the b-pillar swirls too. Drove the the rain a few days ago and water beads nicely and flows off. Really impressed with the outcome and Daniel was nice enough to send a guide on how to maintain it.

As for the PPF...the hood and fenders had PPF done by the BMW dealer when new and the difference in workmanship is very apparent. These guys did a much more professional looking job. The ends are straight cut and totally hidden. It is near impossible to tell that the bumper has PPF even looking at the curved cuts around the camera, parking sensors, side markers and headlight washers. Really very nicely done.

I'm really impressed and will very likely book our other car (The MINI JCW) to get a full paint correction before winter kicks in.
Wow!
Thank you so much for your kind words.
The best moment for us is when customers are happy with the results.
Looking forward to work on that JCW!
Thanks Anthony!
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2020, 11:09 AM   #117
CLEAN M4
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Just got cancelled spot next week!
Take advantage of the deposit of $100.
PM me for details for the pricing and package.
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2020, 08:52 PM   #118
CLEAN M4
Second Lieutenant
Rep

!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLEAN M4 View Post
Just got cancelled spot next week!
Take advantage of the deposit of $100.
PM me for details for the pricing and package.
spot filled
Appreciate 0