F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Interior Parts > WTB: F30 M Sport Bumpers + SideSkirts
proTUNING Freaks

06-14-2021, 03:27 PM   #1
mavic1010
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: G30 530e

WTB: F30 M Sport Bumpers + SideSkirts

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Anyone selling a full kit in Black Sapphire Metallic?

Appreciate 0
      06-14-2021, 11:41 PM   #2
bigshooter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 328d xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavic1010 View Post
Anyone selling a full kit in Black Sapphire Metallic?
Good luck. I searched for a used m front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts for a year. I got 1 reply after many posts then never heard from the guy again. Searched for 1 year looking forward a good price that is…. No luck except I'm side skirts. I bought a set of used black sapphire side skirts from a seller/junkyard on eBay. You can find a used set on eBay with patience. Most of the used and painted bumpers have damage, but it is clearly highlighted. Most junkyards will circle the damaged areas in chalk paint. My side skirts had a minor scuff on the bottom that really can't be seen.

I ended buying brand new aftermarket front and rear bumpers. Front M3 style for $250 and rear m sport for $142. M3 style that cheap was luck. Happened to be a guy semi locally selling one unpainted brand new. The rear you can purchase too if you follow the link in one of my recent posts. There are also pictures of them. Paint is costing me $750 for front and rear at local shop.
Appreciate 0