F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2017 440i xDrive Gran Coupe | MPPSK + Track & Handling | Under CPO Warranty
ARMA SPEED

05-22-2021, 01:28 PM   #1
Kunk
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2017 440i xDrive Gran Coupe

2017 440i xDrive Gran Coupe | MPPSK + Track & Handling | Under CPO Warranty

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello,

I have for sale a 2017 BMW 440i xDrive Gran Couple that has a plethora of options. First I'll provide the basics of the car:
Year: 2017
Model: 440i xDrive Gran Coupe (Automatic Transmission)
Mileage: 46,xxx
VIN: WBA4E5C57HG189124
Warranty: Under BMW Certified Pre-Owned Warranty until March, 2022 (Can transfer to new owner for a small fee through BMW)
Options:
- Color: Black Sapphire Metallic
- Seats: Black Dakota Leather
- Cold Weather Package (Heated Front & Rear Seats, Steering Wheel, and headlight washers)
- Driving Assistance Package (Rear view camera, park distance control)
- Lighting Package (Adaptive LED lights, automatic high beams)
- M Sport Package (19" Wheels, Adaptive Suspension,etc..)
- Technology Package (Navigation, Heads-Up display, remote services)
- Track Handling Package (M Sport Brakes and variable sport steering)
- M Performance Power and Sound Kit MPPSK (Valve controlled catback exhaust and tune backed by BMW)
- Apple CarPlay

Reason for sale: I have loved this car for the short time I've owned it, but between my wife and I we have four vehicles and her job has announced that she will be permanent work from home. We are wanting to downsize our armada and we currently have an order in for a Tesla Model Y.

Vehicle History: I purchased the BMW in April, 2020. I purchased it from BMW of Murray in Salt Lake City, UT. I purchased it as a Certified Pre-Owned. Before me it was a lease and I was able to obtain all the maintenance records the individual had done during the lease terms. I haven't changed anything from the car aside from having the MPPSK installed by my local BMW dealership in November/December of 2020. The MPPSK was installed professionally and is still covered under warranty by BMW. The car has never had any modifications, tunes, or coding done to it.

Condition: The exterior is in fantastic condition for a car that has 46,xxx miles on it. Last year I completed a full detail on the car shortly after buying it that involved a full wash, decontamination, two-stage paint correct, and an application of ceramic coating. The ceramic coating I applied was one coat of GTechniq's Crystal Serum Light, followed by two coats of Evo V4. The car is very easy to wash to the water resistance and looks beautiful with the black paint. There are a few rock chips that I had touched up, but they do exist. Each wheel does have some rash to them from the previous owner but nothing that is crucial to the wheels integrity. The interior of the car is also in great condition. There are no scratches to the dash and no rips/tears in the leather.

Key Facts/Highlights:
- Still under CPO Warranty
- Contains both Track Handling package and MPPSK (Not common)
- All maintenance records
- Very well taken care of and ceramic coated

Price: $32,500. I am not in a dire rush to sell because I am still waiting awhile for our Tesla. I feel the price is fair because that is on the low end of the KBB value for this car in very good condition. Included in the sale you will get:
- The car (obviously)
- Two keys
- Owners Manual / Original Sticker
- Weathertech front and rear floormats
- Weathertech Sunshade
- Wireless Phone Charge that sits in a cup holder (custom molded to the 4-series)
- All maintenance records/documentation

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, concerns.

Thank you for looking.

Link For Exterior Walkaround Video:

Last edited by Kunk; 05-22-2021 at 07:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2021, 02:18 PM   #2
Flaggrad00
Rep
Drives: 2012 Porsche Boxster S

Anyone know if platinum extended warranty is available for a cpo such as this? Also op how come nothing on the engine cover denoting mppsk?
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2021, 02:32 PM   #3
Kunk
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaggrad00 View Post
Anyone know if platinum extended warranty is available for a cpo such as this? Also op how come nothing on the engine cover denoting mppsk?
I am not sure about the platinum extended warranty, but I do know that BMW did offer me a warranty extension for the CPO. I am not sure if that was the platinum you are speaking of.

So the badge on the MPPSK.... It's really funny you mention that because the MPPSK came with the badge for the engine bay and two stickers for another part. I didn't want the dealership to put on the stickers, and I forgot to mention that I was fine with them placing the engine bay badge. I guess they took that as in don't put any in so they gave me the red envelope with them.

I actually placed the badge where I thought it went (circled in the below picture) and it wasn't until after that I realized I placed it in the wrong location and not what the installation instructions call for. What's really funny is my neighbor was over when I realized this and I had said "I really hope it's not a big deal I put it in the wrong spot."

I still have the stickers, and of course all the paperwork/receipts for the MPPSK + install.

Last edited by Kunk; 05-23-2021 at 02:56 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2021, 08:19 PM   #4
Flaggrad00
Rep
Drives: 2012 Porsche Boxster S

Ahh I see, tbh black is is just about the only color I do (Edit) not want. That being said tough to be picky when you want warranty, track handling,and mppsk. Will have to look into warranty options.

Last edited by Flaggrad00; 05-23-2021 at 08:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2021, 08:37 PM   #5
Kunk
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaggrad00 View Post
Ahh I see, tbh black is is just about the only color I do want. That being said tough to be picky when you want warranty, track handling,and mppsk. Will have to look into warranty options.
I just looked up my previous e-mail inquiring about extending the warranty and I was quoted $2550 for an additional year and $4,000 for two more years. It was also unlimited mileage. Hope that information helps.

I can say this is probably one of the cleanest/best kept black 440i's I have seen due to the paint correction that removed a high majority of any swirl marks.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2021, 07:11 PM   #6
Kunk
Enlisted Member
Rep

Price drop to $31,500. I am open to offers as well.

Last edited by Kunk; 05-27-2021 at 03:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2021, 06:17 PM   #7
Kunk
Enlisted Member
Rep

Dropped the asking price to $30,500. My Tesla might be coming in sooner than later so I am hoping to have this gone shortly.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2021, 09:39 PM   #8
Horn High Aces
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 440xi GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunk View Post
Dropped the asking price to $30,500. My Tesla might be coming in sooner than later so I am hoping to have this gone shortly.
Can you trade it in on the Tesla to get a break on sales tax? I would think you could get close to what you are asking from a dealer considering the market right now.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2021, 11:07 PM   #9
Kunk
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horn High Aces View Post
Can you trade it in on the Tesla to get a break on sales tax? I would think you could get close to what you are asking from a dealer considering the market right now.
Tesla's trade in gives pretty poor values because they just send it to auction. It was almost laughable what Tesla offered for it.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2021, 11:28 PM   #10
Horn High Aces
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 440xi GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horn High Aces View Post
Tesla's trade in gives pretty poor values because they just send it to auction. It was almost laughable what Tesla offered for it.
Bummer, since the sales tax savings is nice. It's a good deal for somebody who's looking for that spec.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2021, 05:46 PM   #11
Kunk
Enlisted Member
Rep

Car has been sold. Thank you to all interested parties.
Appreciate 1