F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > servicing
Studio RSR

10-22-2020, 06:00 AM   #1
flylo
Registered
Rep
Drives: f30

servicing

afternoon folks

my car has pinged a message for its next service.

is it worth waiting for black friday for service deals from bmw?

thank you
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2020, 08:19 AM   #2
Fez_7
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW F30

Yes, I remember last year I got my brake fluid service discounted, this was for the value servicing plan or whatever it's called for cars over 3 years old.

I can't remember if the discounted prices got released before black Friday though but I'm sure they were valid into December.

If you go ahead and wait I would recommend screenshotting the price you book the service at. After my service I told them I had booked at the online discount price and they had no record of what price I booked it at so just took my word for it!
      10-22-2020, 09:07 AM   #3
GEP77
Major
Rep
Drives: Tesla Model 3 Long Range.

It could be worth it, as long as you're not likely to blow the mileage amount. Just be wary that, especially if you need a loan car, wait times can be quite long.
On the flip side I wouldn't take my car to BMW for servicing even if it was free after my experiences with them over the last few years.
Not doing up a bleed nipple properly on a brake calliper was the final nail in their coffin.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2020, 05:06 PM   #4
flylo
Registered
Rep
Drives: f30

Thank you both for your replies. I will hang out a bit longer then and see if they offer a cracking deal. No real rush to book as my mileage is so low. All the best
Appreciate 0