F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > Upgrading Stock Halogens
ARMA SPEED

01-16-2019, 08:40 PM   #1
Shmouzer
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i xDrive

Upgrading Stock Halogens

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I visited Bimmerpost but here I am in need of some help.

It's time to upgrade my headlights from stock halogens on my 2013 328i XDrive Sedan. Something I should have done a while ago. I've got my eye on a set of headlights I like a lot but wanted to make sure they would fit, the quality is good, and that they'd be plug and go.(I've read about having to code for some headlights...which is something I'd like to avoid if possible, but will do if necessary.)

Here they are: https://bit.ly/2AOYvxL

D-Motoring LED U-Halo headlights. They say it's for my make/model and that it's plug and play but you can never be sure. My other worry is quality - if these aren't going to last especially for $450 I'd love to hear some better U-Halo style options if you guys have any.

Thanks for any help, much appreciated as always.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2019, 09:10 PM   #2
NoobCola
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 N20

I plan on picking these up once my car is out of warranty. I don't want the dealer to blame the headlights if any problems should eventually arise. They're a little more expensive then the ones you linked and they don't include the bulbs but they are plug & play.

https://www.uniquestyleracings.com/s...505305?search=
Appreciate 0