F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > CANADA > Extreme parts bumpers fitment
ARMA SPEED

06-13-2020, 02:57 AM   #1
atanatos
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: Bmw 428i

Extreme parts bumpers fitment

Hi!

Has anyone ordered bumpers from extreme parts? I'm trying to order m sport bumpers for my 428i from extreme sports and I just want to know how the fitment is.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2020, 06:59 AM   #2
7iM3less
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 ZCP

Will likely fit 9/10
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2020, 09:46 AM   #3
Milkman670
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i F31 MSport II

Quote:
Originally Posted by atanatos View Post
Hi!

Has anyone ordered bumpers from extreme parts? I'm trying to order m sport bumpers for my 428i from extreme sports and I just want to know how the fitment is.
They're " photos my be different than recieved product" and "All Sales are final.  No Returns or Exchanges" and all the negative reviews scare me away.
      06-18-2020, 02:29 PM   #4
Kailec
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkman670 View Post
They're " photos my be different than recieved product" and "All Sales are final. No Returns or Exchanges" and all the negative reviews scare me away.
I've gone through 3 bumpers with them for the F30. No issues
Appreciate 1
      06-18-2020, 10:28 PM   #5
atanatos
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailec View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkman670 View Post
They're " photos my be different than recieved product" and "All Sales are final. No Returns or Exchanges" and all the negative reviews scare me away.
Thanks for the information. I was thinking of either ordering from extremeparts or ecs tuning. Seems like ecs tuning is cheaper even with duties + shipping from US.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2020, 10:06 PM   #6
Kailec
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Thanks for the information. I was thinking of either ordering from extremeparts or ecs tuning. Seems like ecs tuning is cheaper even with duties + shipping from US.
By how much? What if there's an issue, how do you sort it out? Ship it back? Do they pay for shipping? I would always opt for local for big items if possible because you can sort it out on the spot.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2020, 05:12 AM   #7
atanatos
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
By how much? What if there's an issue, how do you sort it out? Ship it back? Do they pay for shipping? I would always opt for local for big items if possible because you can sort it out on the spot.
I'm actually in Vancouver so either way I have to ship it here.

It was around $300 cheaper through ecs tuning
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2020, 08:01 PM   #8
Canadared
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 335i F30

Euro sport tuning is the Canadian distributor for ECS, maybe hit them up and see if you could save even more?
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2020, 12:35 AM   #9
atanatos
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadared View Post
Euro sport tuning is the Canadian distributor for ECS, maybe hit them up and see if you could save even more?
Thanks for the information bud. Just looked into their website but they don't have it
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2020, 07:27 PM   #10
Patel151
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: ‘14 BMW 320i

I'm on the same page, don't want to create a new thread but hoping someone can chime in? Extreme parts have 2 different M Sport front bumpers for the F30, one is $375 and other is $489. The $489 has the extra parts, but are those really necessary for the conversion from baseline to m sport? Would I be okay with purchasing the $375 bumper?

On a side note, if Extreme parts doesn't offer exchanges or returns, and are strict with the "all sales are final" then it doesn't really matter where you order from because in the end you'd be stuck with the bumper...

That being said, I'm planning to order the whole M sport conversion kit from extreme parts, just trying to figure out which M sport bumper to get price-wise.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2020, 10:43 PM   #11
atanatos
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patel151 View Post
I'm on the same page, don't want to create a new thread but hoping someone can chime in? Extreme parts have 2 different M Sport front bumpers for the F30, one is $375 and other is $489. The $489 has the extra parts, but are those really necessary for the conversion from baseline to m sport? Would I be okay with purchasing the $375 bumper?

On a side note, if Extreme parts doesn't offer exchanges or returns, and are strict with the "all sales are final" then it doesn't really matter where you order from because in the end you'd be stuck with the bumper...

That being said, I'm planning to order the whole M sport conversion kit from extreme parts, just trying to figure out which M sport bumper to get price-wise.
If you are converting from regular sport line or luxury line to m sport bumper, I believe you need to order the whole kit.
Appreciate 1
      06-27-2020, 10:41 PM   #12
Mt3vie
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: F30 M

We doing a Toronto GroupBUY on Msport .. dm
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2020, 10:46 PM   #13
ron926
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 428i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtevie View Post
We doing a GroupBUY on Msport .. dm
dm'd you
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2022, 03:04 PM   #14
MMOTION
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: like you'll never drive again

Quote:

How is the rear bumper fitment?
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2022, 11:30 AM   #15
GmbhFan
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i

I've purchased the front splitter for my M Sport bumpers and the fit was right on. The fasteners provided were useless so I went to the dealer and got some that worked great. I just ordered the rear diffuser from them and although I haven't installed it yet it looks like a quality unit and should fit great. The one thing I will say about them is you need to be certain your ordering stuff that will fit your car, they wont refund you so be certain.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2022, 11:55 AM   #16
Th3Walrus
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3MC Alpine White/Sahkir

The rear diffuser is curved too much and slightly short in length, so it's a pain in the ass to get all the clips to engage. Takes a lot of force and frustration. Removing the rear bumper would apparently make it easier.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2022, 03:59 PM   #17
StealthF32
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW F32 xDrive M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Walrus View Post
The rear diffuser is curved too much and slightly short in length, so it's a pain in the ass to get all the clips to engage. Takes a lot of force and frustration. Removing the rear bumper would apparently make it easier.
Been running my rear diffuser (just over 2years) with no issues, but I guess it's hit&miss - - depending upon the mold piece you get & if it's sourced from the same "aftermarket" manufacturer
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2022, 12:21 PM   #18
yoonets
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e

I don't trust them I ordered a rear diffuser from them 2 years ago and it didn't fit properly.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2022, 02:52 AM   #19
Oeguy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Grey 325i

I know this an older thread but I have some experience with extreme parts,
I purchased both front and rear m sport bumpers and I can echo some others who have had bad fitment yes it’s aftermarket but the parts do not fit or line up well and in some cases like mine heavy modifications are required to make the parts fit which end up not fitting well in the end.

My rad support needed to be trimmed and my rebar needed to bent in order for the bumper to fit not to mention the shitty fog lights that come with kit where the only way to install em is to cut your wiring harness and join the wires up to make these so called projector fog lights work. The grilles were we’re all primed like the bumper when I reached out extreme says oh ya most people paint those gloss black 😂😂

When I reached out about the fog lights they said I was lucky and got the upgraded projectors 😂😂 Then finally when it’s on the car it does not line up well with the fenders. The rear bumper has a curve to it so as someone else mentioned so an oem valance does not fit or lineup well so you have to paint the shitty one that comes with kit.

Now if you want to return the parts good luck they do not do returns at best you might get a store credit and once you’ve had a terrible experience like the one I’ve had ’m not sure if anyone would want to buy anything from this vendor again
Appreciate 1
      04-08-2022, 12:12 PM   #20
freespirit
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: f30 2016 BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeguy View Post
I purchased both front and rear m sport bumpers and I can echo some others who have had bad fitment yes it’s aftermarket but the parts do not fit or line up well and in some cases like mine heavy modifications are required to make the parts fit which end up not fitting well in the end.

My rad support needed to be trimmed and my rebar needed to bent in order for the bumper to fit not to mention the shitty fog lights that come with kit where the only way to install em is to cut your wiring harness and join the wires up to make these so called projector fog lights work. The grilles were we’re all primed like the bumper when I reached out extreme says oh ya most people paint those gloss black 😂😂

When I reached out about the fog lights they said I was lucky and got the upgraded projectors 😂😂 Then finally when it’s on the car it does not line up well with the fenders. The rear bumper has a curve to it so as someone else mentioned so an oem valance does not fit or lineup well so you have to paint the shitty one that comes with kit.

Now if you want to return the parts good luck they do not do returns at best you might get a store credit and once you’ve had a terrible experience like the one I’ve had ’m not sure if anyone would want to buy anything from this vendor again
Thanks for the caution note… I almost pulled trigger for m3 bumper conversion project from this vendor. I will strike this vendor off of my list.

Retrofits: NBT evo ID6, 6wb cluster, heated steering wheel, HUD, Kafas2 with LDW, SLI, HBA, FCW and pedestrian warning, LCW, Surround View, Parking Assist and ACC with Stop
Appreciate 1
Oeguy13.50
      04-14-2022, 12:32 AM   #21
Oeguy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Grey 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by freespirit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeguy View Post
I purchased both front and rear m sport bumpers and I can echo some others who have had bad fitment yes it's aftermarket but the parts do not fit or line up well and in some cases like mine heavy modifications are required to make the parts fit which end up not fitting well in the end.

My rad support needed to be trimmed and my rebar needed to bent in order for the bumper to fit not to mention the shitty fog lights that come with kit where the only way to install em is to cut your wiring harness and join the wires up to make these so called projector fog lights work. The grilles were we're all primed like the bumper when I reached out extreme says oh ya most people paint those gloss black 😂😂

When I reached out about the fog lights they said I was lucky and got the upgraded projectors 😂😂 Then finally when it's on the car it does not line up well with the fenders. The rear bumper has a curve to it so as someone else mentioned so an oem valance does not fit or lineup well so you have to paint the shitty one that comes with kit.

Now if you want to return the parts good luck they do not do returns at best you might get a store credit and once you've had a terrible experience like the one I've had 'm not sure if anyone would want to buy anything from this vendor again
Thanks for the caution note… I almost pulled trigger for m3 bumper conversion project from this vendor. I will strike this vendor off of my list.
I'm glad I could help and save someone some money and time and headache. It's unfortunate but you love and learn I've watched every install video that's been uploaded to YouTube and there hasn't been any issues like the ones I've gone through and I've gone the professional install route.

I would definitely suggest anyone looking to do these types of upgrades to their cars order through reputable US vendors as extreme parts do not standby the products they sell and have no return or exchange policy the liability is all on the purchaser.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2022, 05:30 AM   #22
Th3Walrus
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3MC Alpine White/Sahkir

Plus they only accept e-transfer as payment, no credit card, and you have to ask repeatedly for a proper invoice as proof. That said, both my rear diffuser and side skirt extensions showed up (two separate orders 6 months apart).
Appreciate 0