F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > Anybody have beige interior?
GetBMWParts

11-26-2020, 08:05 AM   #1
Onlybimmers
United_States
Rep
Drives: f30, e92

Anybody have beige interior?

I'm looking for some information or a pic of anybody who has the f30 beige interior which is two tone with the mostly black door panels. My commuter car has the all beige interior, which I prefer to all black but really like the two-tone beige interior in the higher trim models. I've been doing mods to the car and installed from door panels which are two tone I picked up for a great price. My back doors are still the all beige, I've searched like crazy but cannot find even just a picture of the rear door panels that are two tone. Does anybody have them and can send a picture? I'm not sure they even exist at this point, maybe the back doors get all black? Thanks

I'll include pics of my interior before any mods and one from last night after I installed the front door panels. I've done some Alcantara on the center console but will probably get the black center console and transfer the alcantara over. I 100% plan on swapping in the black headliner and a/b/c pillars. Will be black on top and beige lower, carpets are staying I actually love the light carpet and keep mine immaculate.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-26-2020, 01:26 PM   #2
Blue Bandit
Registered
Rep
Drives: 428i vert

Can’t help,as I have a 2 door,but love the look of your 2 tone doors...might start looking for some myself...my beige is nice,but your two tone are nicer
Appreciate 1
      11-26-2020, 01:38 PM   #3
Onlybimmers
United_States
Rep
Drives: f30, e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bandit View Post
Can't help,as I have a 2 door,but love the look of your 2 tone doors...might start looking for some myself...my beige is nice,but your two tone are nicer
Thanks man, it's an easy swap if you find some. Not bad at all.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2020, 02:47 PM   #4
RedKloud
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW i4 M50

This is a dealer picture of my F30 when I got it in 2016. The interior was oyster, not beige but you get the idea.[IMG][/IMG]
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      12-02-2020, 08:11 PM   #5
SimpleJack
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5 C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlybimmers View Post
I'm looking for some information or a pic of anybody who has the f30 beige interior which is two tone with the mostly black door panels. My commuter car has the all beige interior, which I prefer to all black but really like the two-tone beige interior in the higher trim models. I've been doing mods to the car and installed from door panels which are two tone I picked up for a great price. My back doors are still the all beige, I've searched like crazy but cannot find even just a picture of the rear door panels that are two tone. Does anybody have them and can send a picture? I'm not sure they even exist at this point, maybe the back doors get all black? Thanks

I'll include pics of my interior before any mods and one from last night after I installed the front door panels. I've done some Alcantara on the center console but will probably get the black center console and transfer the alcantara over. I 100% plan on swapping in the black headliner and a/b/c pillars. Will be black on top and beige lower, carpets are staying I actually love the light carpet and keep mine immaculate.
Love what you did with the two-tone. I've got an F36 lux line that came with black on the tops of the inner doors and actually went two-tone with my all weather mats. Love your door panels though - looks awesome
Attached Images

Appreciate 1