F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > 2016 BMW 328i Sport M Performance BBK BBS CI-R 20 Inch Milltek Exhaust M3 Body Kit
Extreme Powerhouse
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-11-2017, 10:39 PM   #89
vortechvr6
First Lieutenant
vortechvr6's Avatar
Indonesia
69
Rep
300
Posts

Drives: 2017 F30 LCI Sport
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Jakarta

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickF30 View Post
where did you get the m3 bumper and lip? i was going to get the one from mod bargains but they said there's no lip for it.

i have an m-sport lip waiting to be painted, but if i can get the m3 replica bumper with a lip, i'll definitely do that!! haha
The lip is part of the bumper. It came as a package with the bumper. I guess they sell it separately in Mod Bargain. Your best bet is to get it from ebay and have them ship it to TX. Usually, it's from China. Get the bumper from Mod and get the lip from ebay if they have it.

Yeah get the M3 bumper! It's getting kind of old for the M sport bumper.
It's time for the refreshing bumper
Appreciate 2
      03-19-2017, 02:56 AM   #90
vortechvr6
First Lieutenant
vortechvr6's Avatar
Indonesia
69
Rep
300
Posts

Drives: 2017 F30 LCI Sport
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Jakarta

iTrader: (0)

Got the M Performance Carbon Mirror Cover
Attached Images
  
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2017, 03:19 AM   #91
vortechvr6
First Lieutenant
vortechvr6's Avatar
Indonesia
69
Rep
300
Posts

Drives: 2017 F30 LCI Sport
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Jakarta

iTrader: (0)

Injen Cold Air Intake. The Installation took about 15 mins.
Attached Images
   

Last edited by vortechvr6; 04-03-2017 at 07:31 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2017, 10:20 PM   #92
vortechvr6
First Lieutenant
vortechvr6's Avatar
Indonesia
69
Rep
300
Posts

Drives: 2017 F30 LCI Sport
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Jakarta

iTrader: (0)

Review for Injen Cold Air Intake:

Went to high way last night. Hit it 200km/h. Higher RPM definitely much more powerfull with no bottle neck whatsoever. It felt like the car might go more than 7000rpm. It revs so freely. One interesting fact: My Milltek exhaust sounds much quiter with less backfire (almost no backfire). It was backfire pretty bad before. I guess it's because free flow intake causing the power delivery to be much more smoother and evenly. I also felt less vibration when revving to 7000rpm. Again, much more smoother power delivery. So smooth! Anyone who said intake will make no power improvement is because they don't have JB4 and full exhaust system with catless downpipe. Intake alone will not make huge improvement for sure. You gotta have these to feel the maximum gain of the intake.

Sound: Dope!! The coolest sound ever! When I let go the gas, the car makes swooshing sound, more like blow off valve. And I don't have any blow off valve installed. It's so cool to showing off to your buddy.

Downside: Lower RPM suffer a bit. Especially, during hot summer time. Its because the intake suckin all the hot air. Not that bad though, but it more like you have to change the way you push the gas pedal. You just have to push it more.

I will dyno the car today to see the real gain horsepower...stay tuned

Overall: Must have item if you have the other bolt on

Last edited by vortechvr6; 04-03-2017 at 10:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2017, 02:22 PM   #93
saaltonen
Second Lieutenant
saaltonen's Avatar
United_States
89
Rep
264
Posts

Drives: 2014 F31 328i xDrive
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: MA, USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortechvr6 View Post
The lip is part of the bumper. It came as a package with the bumper. I guess they sell it separately in Mod Bargain. Your best bet is to get it from ebay and have them ship it to TX. Usually, it's from China. Get the bumper from Mod and get the lip from ebay if they have it.

Yeah get the M3 bumper! It's getting kind of old for the M sport bumper.
It's time for the refreshing bumper
I'm also looking for a lip for the GoodGo M3 style F30 bumper. I have the bumper already on my F31 but never saw a lip for sale for it. Going to do the same side skirts you have with the lip extension, thanks for posting all these comparison pictures. I never liked the M-Sport side skirts with the "M-Performance" stickers on there. The setup you are running now looks great, I will be running the same once I get the sides done and find a front lip.
__________________
2014 F31 328i xDrive - Alpine White - KW V2 - 19" MORR VS8.2 - BSW Stage 1 - BSW Under Seat Woofer - BimmerTech Amp - Infinity Kappa 100.9w/500W Mono Amp - M-Sport Rear Bumper - M-Performance Diffuser - M3 F80 Style Front Bumper
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2017, 11:41 PM   #94
vortechvr6
First Lieutenant
vortechvr6's Avatar
Indonesia
69
Rep
300
Posts

Drives: 2017 F30 LCI Sport
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Jakarta

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saaltonen View Post
I'm also looking for a lip for the GoodGo M3 style F30 bumper. I have the bumper already on my F31 but never saw a lip for sale for it. Going to do the same side skirts you have with the lip extension, thanks for posting all these comparison pictures. I never liked the M-Sport side skirts with the "M-Performance" stickers on there. The setup you are running now looks great, I will be running the same once I get the sides done and find a front lip.
They did sell the lip separately. I paid only 150 bucks for it. In my local bodyshop though. Not sure in US. Did you check ebay? It should be fast to ship it to US. Hope you can find it, because it is the right match for the side skirt extension. It's like they were made for each other

The m performance sticker was pretty cool 3 years ago. Now, it's getting kind of old...
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2017, 03:17 PM   #95
saaltonen
Second Lieutenant
saaltonen's Avatar
United_States
89
Rep
264
Posts

Drives: 2014 F31 328i xDrive
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: MA, USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortechvr6 View Post
They did sell the lip separately. I paid only 150 bucks for it. In my local bodyshop though. Not sure in US. Did you check ebay? It should be fast to ship it to US. Hope you can find it, because it is the right match for the side skirt extension. It's like they were made for each other

The m performance sticker was pretty cool 3 years ago. Now, it's getting kind of old...
I actually did go an check eBay and it looks like they do have them on there now. I bought my bumper a while ago, and at the time they did not. If anyone is looking... Not sure if this is an exact fit for the GoodGo M3 Style Front Bumper though, looks like a different manufacturer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/M3-Style-Fro...pYuQMi&vxp=mtr
__________________
2014 F31 328i xDrive - Alpine White - KW V2 - 19" MORR VS8.2 - BSW Stage 1 - BSW Under Seat Woofer - BimmerTech Amp - Infinity Kappa 100.9w/500W Mono Amp - M-Sport Rear Bumper - M-Performance Diffuser - M3 F80 Style Front Bumper
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2017, 09:47 PM   #96
vortechvr6
First Lieutenant
vortechvr6's Avatar
Indonesia
69
Rep
300
Posts

Drives: 2017 F30 LCI Sport
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Jakarta

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saaltonen View Post
I actually did go an check eBay and it looks like they do have them on there now. I bought my bumper a while ago, and at the time they did not. If anyone is looking... Not sure if this is an exact fit for the GoodGo M3 Style Front Bumper though, looks like a different manufacturer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/M3-Style-Fro...pYuQMi&vxp=mtr
Yes. This one should work fine.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2017, 08:41 AM   #97
KC328_F30
Colonel
KC328_F30's Avatar
Canada
1662
Rep
2,304
Posts

Drives: F30 328i xDrive
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Canada

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
This looks absolutely fantastic. The insights on the intake we're helpful I've actually gone and purchased the same one myself.

Looks like you need to get yourself the M performance shifter
__________________
MG F30 328i / M-Performance Aero Package / M-Performance Big Brakes / M-Performance 340 Exhaust Retro / M-Performance CF Interior / F80 CF Mirrors / F80 CF Trunk Spoiler / Dinan Springs / 405M Wheels and Forged Alum. Spacers / Falken FK510 Tires / Avin 12 Android Screen Retofit / BM3 Stage 1 (94 Octane) / ER DP and TIC / VRSF FMIC
Instagram : MG.328_F30
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2017, 11:51 PM   #98
vortechvr6
First Lieutenant
vortechvr6's Avatar
Indonesia
69
Rep
300
Posts

Drives: 2017 F30 LCI Sport
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Jakarta

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC328_F30 View Post
This looks absolutely fantastic. The insights on the intake we're helpful I've actually gone and purchased the same one myself.

Looks like you need to get yourself the M performance shifter
Yes, it will matched the M3 steering wheel that I have
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2019, 03:19 PM   #99
yoon_209
Masterchief
yoon_209's Avatar
United_States
242
Rep
780
Posts

Drives: 13' BMW 335i
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Irvine, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortechvr6 View Post
Installed the M Performance Front Lips and Side Skirt Extension
im looking to get a set of bbs cir for my f30.

what width and offset did you get for the wheels and what size tires?
__________________
BMS Intake | ER CP | VRSF FMIC & DP | MPE | JB4 | APEX ARC-8 | H&R Sport | CF Everythang
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2019, 09:52 PM   #100
vortechvr6
First Lieutenant
vortechvr6's Avatar
Indonesia
69
Rep
300
Posts

Drives: 2017 F30 LCI Sport
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Jakarta

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoon_209 View Post
im looking to get a set of bbs cir for my f30.

what width and offset did you get for the wheels and what size tires?
BBS CIR made only one width and offset for F30. Just make sure it is for F30. It's 8,5 & 10 inch wide. I forgot the offset. The tires are 245/35/20 front and 275/30/20 rear.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:08 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST