F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Need helping on buying my 1st 335i
Extreme Powerhouse

03-10-2018, 01:13 PM   #1
BMWKW
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 2014 335i

Question Need helping on buying my 1st 335i

Hi everyone

This is my first post/thread in this forum and would appreciate a few pointers.

Brief info about myself:

1- I'm a guy who never owned a sports/sporty car before. (previously owned a camry and accord both of witch are amazing in their own category)

2- Got fed up and decided I wanted a car that I would enjoy riding and started looking for a 2 seater until I was finally hit with a reality check in that it would never workout (Yes I have a family)

3- More search and I found the 335i and now I'm in love

The problem is that there arent any f30 335i where I live (Middle East Kuw - I found one 2015 335i which I took for spin + buying a new car isnt an option) so I started searching for used 335i in the USA and got all the logistics worked out to ship it back to the Middle East.

I narrowed my decision down to 2 options:

1- 2015 CPO 335i Estoril Blue + M Sport Package + Driving Assistance Package + 44k miles

2- 2014 335i Estoril Blue + M Sport Package + Technology Pkg + Cold Weather Pkg (useless in the Middle East) + M Adaptive Sport Suspension + 44k miles

There is negligible price diff between the 2.

The first choice is very nice due to it being a CPO and that it has all that I'm looking for, except for the Adaptive M Suspension which I read a lot that it's a worthy option in the car. BUT the second car doesn't have Front & Rear parking sensors and isnt a CPO.

Honestly I would have stopped my search and went with the first car if I had not read about the Adaptive M suspension and would have easily bought the second car if it was a CPO and had the front rear parking sensors (yes I love my sensors).

And Im not sure if there is any advantage in buying a 2015 over 2014.

Soooo I think I got all the points covered...Any advice on which car I should go with?and why?
Appreciate 0