F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > 2017 Navigation Map Updates (Updated)
Extreme Powerhouse
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-04-2017, 01:02 PM   #1959
michaelyeg
New Member
4
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: 2014 BMW 328i xDrive
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Edmonton, AB

iTrader: (0)

Does anyone have the direct download link for North America NEXT 2017-2 by any chance? Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2017, 01:29 PM   #1960
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4185
Rep
22,488
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelyeg View Post
Does anyone have the direct download link for North America NEXT 2017-2 by any chance? Thanks!
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2017, 11:15 PM   #1961
DrLuke
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: 2017 430i xDrive Cabriolet
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Idaho

iTrader: (0)

Shawn, can you assist me with North America NEXT 2017-2?
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2017, 03:44 AM   #1962
Aziego
Private
6
Rep
64
Posts

Drives: 2015 M3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Hi can you send info on the latest NBT NA maps. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2017, 04:14 AM   #1963
jigarpatel3112
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 2014- 328i
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

I just bought a 2014 328i its still in warranty. The maps that came with it is 2013 version. Do I get free update during warranty period ?
If no then can I know you send me the link to download the latest maps? Installing this version will it void my warranty since I am doing it myself and not through BMW?

I have NBT installed can I install premium or I need to stick to NBT only.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2017, 07:08 AM   #1964
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4185
Rep
22,488
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLuke View Post
Shawn, can you assist me with North America NEXT 2017-2?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziego View Post
Hi can you send info on the latest NBT NA maps. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jigarpatel3112 View Post
I just bought a 2014 328i its still in warranty. The maps that came with it is 2013 version. Do I get free update during warranty period ?
If no then can I know you send me the link to download the latest maps? Installing this version will it void my warranty since I am doing it myself and not through BMW?

I have NBT installed can I install premium or I need to stick to NBT only.
PM's sent. Map Updates are not covered by warranty. Updating yourself is supported by BMW AG.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2017, 03:12 PM   #1965
edm0nd
Private
15
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 328i 2013
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Louisiana

iTrader: (0)

I just purchased a 2013 328i with 41k miles. I'm located in the US. Car is not still under warranty.

I would like to update the map myself.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2017, 03:49 PM   #1966
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4185
Rep
22,488
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by edm0nd View Post
I just purchased a 2013 328i with 41k miles. I'm located in the US. Car is not still under warranty.

I would like to update the map myself.
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2017, 04:26 PM   #1967
Bizzellk
New Member
United_States
3
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: 2014 328d
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

^^. Hahaha! Ditto!
Please and thank you.
Well, 2014 328d w/premium sat Nav.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2017, 04:31 PM   #1968
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4185
Rep
22,488
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzellk View Post
^^. Hahaha! Ditto!
Please and thank you.
Well, 2014 328d w/premium sat Nav.
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2017, 10:20 PM   #1969
Thehunnted
New Member
0
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: F30 335i
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

I have a 2015 f30 335i Can I get the link please
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2017, 10:21 PM   #1970
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4185
Rep
22,488
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehunnted View Post
I have a 2015 f30 335i Can I get the link please
PM sent.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2017, 11:33 AM   #1971
nitingoyal22
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 2016 328i
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Wisconsin

iTrader: (0)

2016 328i NBTevo maps and Idrive update

Hi guys. First of all please excuse me if I ask dumb questions.
I recently bought 2016 328i which I think has NBTevo. My map is 2015-4 version. I want to update it to latest 2017-1. Kindly help me with the process and links where I can download it from. Also let me know if I'll need any FSC code to update it.

Really appreciate all of the help in advance.
Thanks

- Nitin
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2017, 01:03 PM   #1972
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4185
Rep
22,488
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitingoyal22 View Post
Hi guys. First of all please excuse me if I ask dumb questions.
I recently bought 2016 328i which I think has NBTevo. My map is 2015-4 version. I want to update it to latest 2017-1. Kindly help me with the process and links where I can download it from. Also let me know if I'll need any FSC code to update it.

Really appreciate all of the help in advance.
Thanks

- Nitin
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2017, 01:12 PM   #1973
Aarie
New Member
0
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: M-Performance Edition
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: South Africa

iTrader: (0)

Please share link to download the 2017 Next Southern Africa maps.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2017, 01:13 PM   #1974
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4185
Rep
22,488
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarie View Post
Please share link to download the 2017 Next Southern Africa maps.

Thanks
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2017, 02:10 AM   #1975
fullfast
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: F33 MSport 428i
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

HELP with Update Manager

Guys...I am getting frustrated now....have made my money to BMW for the ability to Manually update my maps....

All I get when I click on "Manual map update" is "An error occurred. Unable to perform function correctly, please try again"

Tried this many times and doesnt work....also tried it on a mac and still doesnt work

HELP please

Thanks in advance
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2017, 02:16 AM   #1976
Randall
Private
Randall's Avatar
48
Rep
57
Posts

Drives: G20 330i
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: PL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullfast View Post
Guys...I am getting frustrated now....have made my money to BMW for the ability to Manually update my maps....

All I get when I click on "Manual map update" is "An error occurred. Unable to perform function correctly, please try again"

Tried this many times and doesnt work....also tried it on a mac and still doesnt work

HELP please

Thanks in advance
Same here in Poland. Cannot understand why I can't update 2017-2 next when EVO has been released month ago.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2017, 05:01 AM   #1977
TheModernMan
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: 2012 F30 328i Modern
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: South London

iTrader: (0)

Hello shawnsheridan

I have a uk 2012 f30 328i with CIC professonal nav (609)
May I have the latest map update and fsc code and/or link to software to generate the code please.

Thanks
Malizo
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2017, 07:32 AM   #1978
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4185
Rep
22,488
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheModernMan View Post
Hello shawnsheridan

I have a uk 2012 f30 328i with CIC professonal nav (609)
May I have the latest map update and fsc code...
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2017, 07:47 AM   #1979
mabouseif
New Member
No_Country
0
Rep
18
Posts

Drives: F30
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: LaLa

iTrader: (0)

Hey Shawn could I have the link to the Northern Africa Maps NEXT 2017?

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2017, 07:49 AM   #1980
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4185
Rep
22,488
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabouseif View Post
Hey Shawn could I have the link to the Northern Africa Maps NEXT 2017?

Thanks in advance.
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST