F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > 21A42B Mileage: implausible?
proTUNING Freaks

09-11-2021, 11:03 PM   #1
tarekelsakka
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 330i

21A42B Mileage: implausible?

Can you please help me figure out what this error means? I’m scared to think the mileage of this car has been modified/adjusted even though everything with the dealership checked out, and there is no tamper dot or anything visible on the cluster.

This was discovered in the info memory section of BimmerLink, whereas the error memory only had one in the chassis management.

Anyone know what this means?
The car is a F30 330i 2016

By the way, I do have an E-NET cable as well as bimmercode & bimmerlink, if there are any remote coders/programmers that can help me figure this out, please hit me up. I did some research and I realized that it is possible to figure out if the mileage has been tampered with by checking the mileage in more than one control unit, but I have no idea how to do that.

Thanks a lot
Attached Images

Appreciate 0