F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > 2016 340i - price check
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-08-2019, 07:51 AM   #1
gdgraph
Private
gdgraph's Avatar
United_States
30
Rep
93
Posts

Drives: 2016 340i xDrive
Join Date: May 2019
Location: NOVA

iTrader: (1)

2016 340i - price check

Already bought my car, so it's too late, but I'm just curious what people think about the deal I got. Seemed like a good deal at the time.

2016 340i xDrive with:
- Dakota leather
- Metalic paint option
- Lighting package
- M sport package
- Technology package
MSRP was $59,675

Had 20,000 miles on it (someone previously leased it for 2.5 years and turned it in 6 months early - probably because they upgraded and got into a new lease).

Got it from a local BMW dealer, clean carfax, showed me all the maintenance logs on the internal BMW system, went through a full inspection but not CPO, they put brand new tires on it. They had it listed for $40k online originally, and dropped it down to $32k right before Memorial Day weekend. Paid $32,300 plus tax title ect.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2019, 09:29 PM   #2
dkbldvl006
Experienced Lurker
dkbldvl006's Avatar
United_States
19
Rep
34
Posts

Drives: 2016 340i M-Sport 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Northern Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 340i - price check

Someone will probably post that they could have gotten it for $29k, but I think you got a decent deal based on the other stuff out there. I paid a touch more about 3 months ago when I got my current M-Sport manual 340i. Location definitely plays a factor as inventory on the coasts is a different ballgame compared to the middle of the country.
__________________
Current: 2016 340i xDrive - Imperial Blue/Saddle Brown
Previous: 2007 328i - Jet Black/Black
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2019, 01:42 PM   #3
gdgraph
Private
gdgraph's Avatar
United_States
30
Rep
93
Posts

Drives: 2016 340i xDrive
Join Date: May 2019
Location: NOVA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkbldvl006 View Post
Someone will probably post that they could have gotten it for $29k, but I think you got a decent deal based on the other stuff out there. I paid a touch more about 3 months ago when I got my current M-Sport manual 340i. Location definitely plays a factor as inventory on the coasts is a different ballgame compared to the middle of the country.
Hahaha. This is true. Seemed like a decent price at the time. I'm happy with the car at least. BMWs don't hold their value particularly well, so I'm sure it's worth less than whatever I paid for it now lol.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2019, 07:41 PM   #4
T5viggen
Private First Class
116
Rep
159
Posts

Drives: F30 335i
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: North East

iTrader: (0)

I paid close to that (little more actually) for my 2015 335i with 6,800 miles in Feb this year. Some will say I paid too much considering the G20 was being released and it was 2 model years old now. But it had a ton of dealer options that I would have ended up buying anyway, so they were a value for me.

Factory options; M sport, Tech package, Lighting package, DA package

Then it had; 20" 405m's
M Front lip
M Side skirt extentions
MP Exhaust
Carbon Mirror covers
Carbon spoiler
Carbon Exhaust tips
MP yellow brakes

All of that was 10k+ in dealer accessories not including labor. Long of the short is as long as you think you got a good deal and are happy then that's what matters.
__________________
2015 F30 335i EBII MSport
M Perf Exhaust | M Perf Brakes | M Perf LSD | CTS CP | CTS Catless DP | FMIC | BootMod3 Stage 2 93oct | 20" 405m
Appreciate 1
      06-16-2019, 08:34 PM   #5
gdgraph
Private
gdgraph's Avatar
United_States
30
Rep
93
Posts

Drives: 2016 340i xDrive
Join Date: May 2019
Location: NOVA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T5viggen View Post
I paid close to that (little more actually) for my 2015 335i with 6,800 miles in Feb this year. Some will say I paid too much considering the G20 was being released and it was 2 model years old now. But it had a ton of dealer options that I would have ended up buying anyway, so they were a value for me.

Factory options; M sport, Tech package, Lighting package, DA package

Then it had; 20" 405m's
M Front lip
M Side skirt extentions
MP Exhaust
Carbon Mirror covers
Carbon spoiler
Carbon Exhaust tips
MP yellow brakes

All of that was 10k+ in dealer accessories not including labor. Long of the short is as long as you think you got a good deal and are happy then that's what matters.
Agree with that logic. Love it when you can get extras like that (whether it's accessories or mods) because it helps the seller and buyer out.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2019, 08:44 AM   #6
Astute
New Member
United_States
9
Rep
26
Posts

Drives: 2016 340i M-sport
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Atlanta, GA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Got my 2016 340i RWD for $33k in late February. It had similar options, but also had the track handling package, which was pretty essential for me. Mine was also CPO and had slightly more miles (23k). I'm loving it so far. I've put Michelin PS4S on, gotten a nice tint, and changed out the kidneys since February. Seems like you got a good deal - Enjoy!
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2019, 02:46 PM   #7
esoj37
Private First Class
esoj37's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
137
Posts

Drives: N26 328i xdrive
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Baton Rouge

iTrader: (2)

I have been looking around for a 340i/440i for a bit. With those options, I would say you got a good deal, specially for my area around Baton Rouge, LA.
__________________
Evolution Racewerks DP |AWE Tuning Performance Mid-pipe | Active Autowerke Signature Exhaust | Evolution Racewerks CP | Active Autowerke FMIC | Bootmod3 Stage 2 | K&N Drop-in Filter | BC Racing BR Suspension Kit | Michelin PSS
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2019, 11:41 PM   #8
ajsmith007
Registered
United_States
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 2016 340i RWD M-Sport TrackPkg
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: San Francisco, California, USA

iTrader: (0)

Just purchased a 2016 BMW 340i RWD CPO for $33.5K with 26K miles

Including:
  • M Sport
  • Track package
  • Drivers Assist Plus
  • 19" 442m Orbit Grey wheels
  • Leather
  • Lighting
  • Tech package
  • Black Kidney Grilles

Last edited by ajsmith007; 06-21-2019 at 12:13 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2019, 10:27 PM   #9
RedBarron
First Lieutenant
United_States
55
Rep
395
Posts

Drives: BMW 440i
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL

iTrader: (0)

I bought a 2017 440i with almost every option (64k MSRP) with 3k miles for 34k a few months back from a BMW dealer.
__________________

Current: Porsche Cayman S
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2019, 02:38 AM   #10
esoj37
Private First Class
esoj37's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
137
Posts

Drives: N26 328i xdrive
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Baton Rouge

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBarron View Post
I bought a 2017 440i with almost every option (64k MSRP) with 3k miles for 34k a few months back from a BMW dealer.
Damn, thats pretty much brand new.
__________________
Evolution Racewerks DP |AWE Tuning Performance Mid-pipe | Active Autowerke Signature Exhaust | Evolution Racewerks CP | Active Autowerke FMIC | Bootmod3 Stage 2 | K&N Drop-in Filter | BC Racing BR Suspension Kit | Michelin PSS
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:25 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST