F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Off Topic > AUDI prices!
ARMA SPEED

08-18-2018, 04:21 AM   #23
F20MAW73
440i Gran Coupe, Auto
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 440i GC

Reading this thread probably means I will step into another 440i GC when my current deal runs out in a couple of years time. Such a practical car also.

Hope the next one has decent android integration though for Spotify and waze.

I was thinking along the lines of an RS3 also as I do still like my hot hatches from my golf gti days! But if works out costwise considerably more than the a new model and well spec'd 440i 4GC it will be a no no.

When my sister got herself a new 1.4i CoD A3 black edition I used carwow to get the best discount. Ended up getting it via an Audi dealership in Burgh Heath Surrey (Epsom Audi).

Last edited by F20MAW73; 08-18-2018 at 04:26 AM..
Appreciate 1
JustChris17485.50
      08-18-2018, 04:32 AM   #24
JustChris
General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla MYRWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by F20MAW73 View Post
Reading this thread probably means I will step into another 440i GC when my current deal runs out in a couple of years time. Such a practical car also.

I was thinking along the lines of an RS3 also as I do still like my hot hatches from my golf gti days! But if works out costwise considerably more than the a new model and well spec'd 440i 4GC it will be a no no.

When my sister got herself a new 1.4i CoD A3 black edition I used carwow to get the best discount. Ended up getting it via an Audi dealership in Burgh Heath Surrey (Epsom Audi).
The RS3 looked a bargain alongside the RS5. I spent some time inside that car (saloon version) and liked quite a few aspects of the 3 more. Mostly the old Audi ability to retract the dash screen.

Full concentration on the drive. Nice.
      08-18-2018, 04:33 AM   #25
JustChris
General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla MYRWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wills2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustChris View Post

3:05 .... Russian Doll design!!
I will admit to liking the Q8 a lot, I'd love one
That was in the same day too. It did look different but honestly even as a car nut I did assume it was a Q7 at first

The frameless windows were very cool on an SUV I will say that.
      08-18-2018, 06:25 AM   #26
TheLiverBird
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 435D M-Sport EBII

Quote:
Originally Posted by F20MAW73 View Post

I got my S5 via CarWow. Local dealer offered 11% discount but eventually matched a not so local dealer (Coventry Audi) offering 13.9% off.

Use AutoEbid when advising friends as to the amount they should look to pay and then use CarWow to hopefully source a local dealer who'll match the best price.
Appreciate 0