F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons > WTS DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner Stage 3 for 4 series
GetBMWParts

05-08-2018, 01:00 PM   #1
vietboy1st
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14 F30 335ix , 14 F30 435ix

Post WTS DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner Stage 3 for 4 series

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 2,000.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
I have a DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner Stage 3 For BMW F32 , F36 4 series. ( not for MPPK )
I had this installed in my car since March 2018 and i am going to sell this tuning software to put it back to stock. It has a great performing software can hit the speed up to 160mph+ <-- real test i haven't able to drive over $160mph yet but it can pull over 160mph..

Dinantronics tuner still under the warranty, i still have the receipt of the installation from the local BMW dealership . You can control the stages by your smartphone app as well.
Dinan tuner stage 3 required you have an upgrade intercooler, intake and exhaust ... With all these your car can be close or over 400hp and torque.. If you have a down pipe upgrade. It can easier be over 425hp..

For more information about dinan tune. Visit https://www.dinancars.com/product/d4...435i%20xDrive/

Any question, please pm me or pm me your # so i can text you...

Thank you