F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons > Tuning Tech FS piggyback box, N55 EWG
Extreme Powerhouse

08-09-2018, 11:43 AM   #1
chutak
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, X3 M40i

Tuning Tech FS piggyback box, N55 EWG

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Tuning module for sale by Tuning Tech Frank Smith (TTFS). Had it on my 335i for about 2 1/2 years for 25,000 miles.

Very good and safe piggy-back style module, never had any problems with it. Power is smooth and should make 30-40 hp on stock motor for 93 octane gas. I ran it with full bolt-on modifications (downpipe, exhaust, intercooler, and hi-flow filter) and was very pleased with its performance.

The hardware is practically identical to Active Autowerke and Turner Motorsport tuning modules. It has 3 connections to boost pressure, camshaft position, and manifold air pressure sensors. Boost can be adjusted in 10 increments; level 6 is recommended for 93 octane. Software is from Tuning Tech Frank Smith, who is a well-known tuner in the Virginia/Maryland/DC area.

http://tuningtechfs.com/race-pack-f-series-piggy-back/
https://www.facebook.com/TuningTechFS/

Comes with a bypass connector for when you need to run the stock tune without having to disconnect all the wires. Turning in my lease end of the month so I have no more use for this tune. Asking $250 obo.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0