F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes > Koni reds with M sport Springs setup?
ARMA SPEED

10-26-2020, 10:46 PM   #1
Mr. 340
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 340i

Koni reds with M sport Springs setup?

Greetings,
I got a 2016 340i with the M Sport Suspension without EDC. I was wondering if anyone has done the factory M Sport springs (which supposedly already lower the car 10mm from factory compared to standard suspension) paired up with the Koni reds Special Active shocks? I don't want to lower my car anymore due to the bad streets in my area, however I am going to the track more often and was wondering since I have to change my shocks and struts soon if this upgrade will make a nice difference in my handling without being too stiff?

Thank you!
PJ ACN91 + Meth tune| XHP Stage 3
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2020, 10:53 AM   #2
cu260r6
Private
Rep
Drives: 428i

I have the special actives with F80 springs and they work really well after breaking in for a few hundred miles. The F80 springs are stiffer than the msport springs, so the special actives should be even better for your application. They're significantly cheaper than the yellows as well.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2020, 10:13 AM   #3
Mr. 340
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu260r6 View Post
I have the special actives with F80 springs and they work really well after breaking in for a few hundred miles. The F80 springs are stiffer than the msport springs, so the special actives should be even better for your application. They're significantly cheaper than the yellows as well.
Nice! Thanks for the response man. Needed some sort of feedback to take my decision. Much appreciated
PJ ACN91 + Meth tune| XHP Stage 3
Appreciate 0