F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Leatherique for the win
ARMA SPEED

08-14-2022, 04:51 PM   #1
therealm3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F30 340 MSport

It's been a long time (6-8? Years) since I have used the leatherique rejuvenating oil and pristine clean process on one of my cars. This weekend I decided to take advantage of the high ambient temperatures (better for the oil to work it's magic) and did the full process on my interior. I generally take good care of my cars but with my f30 being 6.5 years old I figured it was a good time to do it. The leather had some areas that were a bit shinier and the color wasn't totally even to my ocd. I followed the step by step located on the detailed image website. Began yesterday morning with applying the oil and then let the car sit in the sun yesterday and today. Then cleaned it off this afternoon.

Link:

https://www.detailedimage.com/Ask-a-...r-care-how-to/

Wow, I forgot how effective this stuff is. The leather looks new! Nice even color that is a deep black with a matte luster. Very happy with how it turned out. People say it makes the leather soft but let's face it, BMW doesn't use the most supple stuff in our cars so I wasn't expecting much. And I am glad. Cause it feels more or less the same. Which is fine by me, the look was totally worth it. Pics don't do it justice but here are a few.

Highly recommend it.
Attached Images

Last edited by therealm3; 08-14-2022 at 04:57 PM..
Appreciate 2