F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Scored Big on the MPPSK
GetBMWParts

11-25-2020, 02:28 AM   #23
BWbimmer
Captain
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW F36, E36, E93

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by horrizenashisland View Post
yeah, got it installed Saturday and can't stop driving in sport + with all the burbles, and over run at high rpm literally make gun shot sound.
Glad you are havin fun. I love mine a lot. It's just a reliable solution of some more HP with great sound.
Yes, there might be louder exhausts on the market but do I need it? No

Btw, for sound and power, "sport" is enough, "+" only modifies the interaction with the traction control
      11-25-2020, 07:50 AM   #24
whatevs
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 bmw 328

Quote:
I wouldn't say I was pleased, got there at 10 am in the morning dropped off the car and they give me a jeep loaner from enterprise. Every time I get my car serviced at BMW of Warwick I get a new BMW car, they told me their BMW loaner is only for buyers which to me is bs. Then idk why they can't finish the job in a day and told me I had to come back tomorrow, he literally told me it's a 4 hour job. I have to sleep over at my friend's in Boston which is a hour away or else I would have to make a 2 hour drive back to RI and then drive back the next day. Also Jeep Wrangler is the WORST car I have ever driven, NEVER AGAIN ANOTHER WRANGLER.
Nooooooooo.....I LOVED my Wrangler!!! Why so much hatred for it!
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2020, 11:09 AM   #25
Sedds
F30 Noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 340ix

Quote:
I wouldn't say I was pleased, got there at 10 am in the morning dropped off the car and they give me a jeep loaner from enterprise. Every time I get my car serviced at BMW of Warwick I get a new BMW car, they told me their BMW loaner is only for buyers which to me is bs. Then idk why they can't finish the job in a day and told me I had to come back tomorrow, he literally told me it's a 4 hour job. I have to sleep over at my friend's in Boston which is a hour away or else I would have to make a 2 hour drive back to RI and then drive back the next day. Also Jeep Wrangler is the WORST car I have ever driven, NEVER AGAIN ANOTHER WRANGLER.
BMW of Warwick wouldn't match the deal? I live in Southeast CT, but bought my car up near Boston at BMW of Sudbury. BMW of New London is near me, but it seems most people in my area trust New Country BMW in Hartford, or BMW of Warwick for service, etc. Would love to take advantage of a deal like you got, but don't see it in the cards driving up to New Hampshire for it.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2020, 01:09 PM   #26
Alvin Mpower
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedds View Post
BMW of Warwick wouldn't match the deal? I live in Southeast CT, but bought my car up near Boston at BMW of Sudbury. BMW of New London is near me, but it seems most people in my area trust New Country BMW in Hartford, or BMW of Warwick for service, etc. Would love to take advantage of a deal like you got, but don't see it in the cards driving up to New Hampshire for it.
The only thing you will be saving is tax, I talked to BMW of Warwick after I purchased it from BMW in Nashua, they told me to call back when both sales and service manager is there to see if they can match the deal, I might get M performance steering wheel from them if they would match later in December as Christmas gift to myself. BMW of New London is so bad, do not go there, I almost bought their 2018 340i but backed out cause they were doing sketchy shit when signing the paper and I wasn't about it, really bad reviews on google as well, do not recommend.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2020, 07:31 PM   #27
Sedds
F30 Noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 340ix

Quote:
The only thing you will be saving is tax, I talked to BMW of Warwick after I purchased it from BMW in Nashua, they told me to call back when both sales and service manager is there to see if they can match the deal, I might get M performance steering wheel from them if they would match later in December as Christmas gift to myself. BMW of New London is so bad, do not go there, I almost bought their 2018 340i but backed out cause they were doing sketchy shit when signing the paper and I wasn't about it, really bad reviews on google as well, do not recommend.
Appreciate the info! That's too bad, as I live one town over, but I definitely will avoid them and make sure to go to New Country or Warwick when I need something. How's the Warwick service department?
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2020, 06:43 AM   #28
Dave340
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3

MPPSK + Rear M Performance Diffuser Installed

I want to thank again OP for bringing this great deal from Tulley to our attention. As I mentioned in my earlier post I did contact them back in November and received the following quote. Power and Sound Kit $2,360 + Chrome tips $158.40 installed.

As my wife reminded me I was being audited by the State of Massachusetts and so I did not proceed, since I was not sure of the results. At that time, I thought I would loose this opportunity when the deal expired at the end of November.

Good News!
Tulley extended sale for the month of December, Monday I received a letter from Massachusetts stating I was in the clear and then my SA reach out to me on Wednesday asking if still interested (how did he know?). I saw this as a sign and so after one more night sleeping on it, I pulled the trigger on Thursday. I also added the rear M Performance diffuser for $370.40. So total cost out the door was $2,888.80.

My wife and I were smiling ear to ear when I drove the car home.
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
      12-13-2020, 01:08 PM   #29
Alvin Mpower
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave340 View Post
I want to thank again OP for bringing this great deal from Tulley to our attention. As I mentioned in my earlier post I did contact them back in November and received the following quote. Power and Sound Kit $2,360 + Chrome tips $158.40 installed.

As my wife reminded me I was being audited by the State of Massachusetts and so I did not proceed, since I was not sure of the results. At that time, I thought I would loose this opportunity when the deal expired at the end of November.

Good News!
Tulley extended sale for the month of December, Monday I received a letter from Massachusetts stating I was in the clear and then my SA reach out to me on Wednesday asking if still interested (how did he know?). I saw this as a sign and so after one more night sleeping on it, I pulled the trigger on Thursday. I also added the rear M Performance diffuser for $370.40. So total cost out the door was $2,888.80.

My wife and I were smiling ear to ear when I drove the car home.
Glad you were able to get the deal, MPPSK makes the car so much more alive and fun without void the warranty, I absolutely loved it as well.
I'm debating on getting the M performance steering wheel too with the alcantara carbon inlay as well as shifter and brake handle. It's a lot of money so I'm if I want to wait till next year, according to them they have this deal every November through December.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2020, 11:08 AM   #30
MoeTE87
OHIO STATE
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i

Garage List
Anyone have a contact that I can reach out to at this BMW location about getting a quote for the MPPSK?

Preferred email to be honest.

Thank you,
      12-17-2020, 11:53 AM   #31
rlmesq
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i M Sport

Quote:
Its not just the muffler, the muffler is MPE. MPPSK comes with a high flow midpipe too, the 2800 include the CB tip, if i went chrome its like 2500.
The MPPSK exhaust is different from the MPE and is not available separately.

I got the MPPSK port installed on my 2018 F32 440I because I leased the car. I think it was one of the first in the USA... and certainly the first the local dealer had seen.

The valve on the exhaust failed and rattled incessantly, like the dry clutch on a Ducati, and it took weeks to get a replacement. They also screwed up the programming, so the valves didn't open properly and it was kind of disappointing. I finally found a service bulletin on a forum that explained how to "teach" the exhaust valves and took it to the dealer. That unlocked full hooligan mode and completely changed the personality of the car.

Here's another post that talks about the components.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Fleet View Post
There is no software in the kit.
There is a voucher that gives the dealer a code to send to BMW that then authorizes it and allows the cars ECU to be upgraded.

Appreciate 0
      12-17-2020, 03:12 PM   #32
bimmer456
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Is this including carbon tips?
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2020, 11:20 PM   #33
zhp4life
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 340i 6MT/coral red/THP/MPerf

how do I get this promotion, is it still going on ?
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2020, 11:37 PM   #34
Alvin Mpower
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhp4life View Post
how do I get this promotion, is it still going on ?
https://www.tulleybmwnashua.com/
keep swiping the promotion page and its still there, last time I asked the part lady says this last till the end of December.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2020, 05:44 AM   #35
BWbimmer
Captain
Germany
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer456 View Post
Is this including carbon tips?
The tips usually come seperatly.
I personally don't like the carbon ones, but this is just me, an exhaust tip need to be metal
      12-20-2020, 06:35 AM   #36
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Quote:
[][NEVER AGAIN ANOTHER WRANGLER.
and yet ppl continue to buy them including my neighbor. granted it's for show while he is rv'ing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2020, 06:36 AM   #37
disintegrator66
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 340i M-Sport 6MT THP MPPSK

Quote:
https://www.tulleybmwnashua.com/
keep swiping the promotion page and its still there, last time I asked the part lady says this last till the end of December.
Thanks for sharing, but either I suck at the internet (most likely) or the promotion is no longer listed. Not that I have much spare cash this time of year, but I have been yearning for a M Performance LSD. A 20% discount and free installation would put it at about $2100 out the door... I'll be keeping an eye out for future promotions. Thx!
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2020, 06:48 AM   #38
Dave340
Private
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by disintegrator66 View Post
Thanks for sharing, but either I suck at the internet (most likely) or the promotion is no longer listed. Not that I have much spare cash this time of year, but I have been yearning for a M Performance LSD. A 20% discount and free installation would put it at about $2100 out the door... I'll be keeping an eye out for future promotions. Thx!
Hi disintegrator66, the promotion is still there, I will PM you with SA contact I use if you want to get a quote
Appreciate 1
      12-20-2020, 07:03 AM   #39
disintegrator66
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 340i M-Sport 6MT THP MPPSK

Quote:
Hi disintegrator66, the promotion is still there, I will PM you with SA contact I use if you want to get a quote
Thanks Dave.... will keep this in mind and hopefully use it in 2021 if they have another promotion.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2020, 02:37 PM   #40
zhp4life
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 340i 6MT/coral red/THP/MPerf

This is great deal and too hard to pass, unfortunately Nashua is very far from texas, any one know a dealer in TX who is giving this kinda discount on M performance parts, I will love to get the MPSSK.
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2020, 04:38 AM   #41
dsc888
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 340ix ///M Sport

Quote:
I live just south of Boston and might just go for this deal for my 340ix. The dealer is not too far a drive and there is no sales tax or labor charge. Can you also PM me the name of your SA contact? Thank you!

Also, did you just let them dispose of your stock exhaust or did you bring it back home with you in case you want to sway back before you sell your car?
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2020, 08:52 AM   #42
Dave340
Private
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsc888 View Post
I live just south of Boston and might just go for this deal for my 340ix. The dealer is not too far a drive and there is no sales tax or labor charge. Can you also PM me the name of your SA contact? Thank you!

Also, did you just let them dispose of your stock exhaust or did you bring it back home with you in case you want to sway back before you sell your car?
I'll send you the details and they did ask me if I wanted the exhaust but told them to keep it. I had no use for it since I had no room for it back home, you need a truck to pick it up, and since the new exhaust is designed to match the tune was not planning to switch it back to the old exhaust.

Dave
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2020, 01:57 PM   #43
dsc888
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 340ix ///M Sport

Quote:
I'll send you the details and they did ask me if I wanted the exhaust but told them to keep it. I had no use for it since I had no room for it back home, you need a truck to pick it up, and since the new exhaust is designed to match the tune was not planning to switch it back to the old exhaust.

Dave
Thanks again, Dave! I called them up and they quoted me $2502 for the entire MSSPK with stainless steel tips, installed! That's just an incredible price. I had already installed the rear diffuser that you got and love it to this day along with the front splitter last year. It completely transforms the look of the car and makes you look back at it every time your park and walk away!

And yeah, I hear you about not bring home the OEM exhaust. I do have a Honda Odyssey. But then my wife would have to come with me and I'd have to stash it in my backyard which might not be a good idea. Even if I might be able to bring it back, what the heck I will do with it. Sell it? Put it back when selling my 340ix? Hmmm.

Either way, thanks for you great posts! I think we all appreciate the upgrade. It must sound and feel terrific. I'd will say I did consider going the route of installing an AWE midpipe and exhaust along with a BM3 tune for about the same money. Only issue is the loss of warranty down the line. Decisions. Decisions.

David
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2020, 02:47 PM   #44
BWbimmer
Captain
Germany
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsc888 View Post
Thanks again, Dave! I called them up and they quoted me $2502 for the entire MSSPK with stainless steel tips, installed! That's just an incredible price. I had already installed the rear diffuser that you got and love it to this day along with the front splitter last year. It completely transforms the look of the car and makes you look back at it every time your park and walk away!

And yeah, I hear you about not bring home the OEM exhaust. I do have a Honda Odyssey. But then my wife would have to come with me and I'd have to stash it in my backyard which might not be a good idea. Even if I might be able to bring it back, what the heck I will do with it. Sell it? Put it back when selling my 340ix? Hmmm.

Either way, thanks for you great posts! I think we all appreciate the upgrade. It must sound and feel terrific. I'd will say I did consider going the route of installing an AWE midpipe and exhaust along with a BM3 tune for about the same money. Only issue is the loss of warranty down the line. Decisions. Decisions.

David
I'm sure you will love the result.

You could ask them to cut it in 3 pieces, since the rear muffler can be bought seperatly which gives you the opportunitiy to sell yours. The anouther cut in the middle of the pipe. At least you would not need a second car.

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=18_1174

Last edited by BWbimmer; 12-26-2020 at 05:46 PM..
Appreciate 0