F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > Bimmer-Tech Wireless Carplay/Android Auto MMI Retrofit
Studio RSR

06-01-2020, 09:32 PM   #1
sammyapache
Enlisted Member
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW X5

Bimmer-Tech Wireless Carplay/Android Auto MMI Retrofit

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Up for sale is the Bimmer-Tech Carplay and Android Auto Wireless MMI Retrofit.

This is straight from Bimmer-Tech, bought last year for my 2018 Mini Cooper S and then traded in the vehicle and got an X5 2017 so I don't need it anymore. It was actually only used for like a month. Bought back in November 2019. This is the $649 version on their site, complete with wireless antenna and full screen. I also provided the link to their documents that shows the instructions to install on the F15 and I think it would close to the same for the F30. There is also a YouTube video from Bimmer-Tech of it being installed. I'm also listing this on the Mini forum because its compatible with their NBT as well. It has been updated to the latest software as well.

The price is shipped priority to your door and its practically new, I scratched it a bit trying to fit it behind the mini screen since there is less space there than your typical BMW.. Not sure if I still have the box will have to look, all the wires are connected and you just have to move the dip switches to match what you have installed. I did verify with Bimmer-Tech that this same one is used on the Mini and BMWs. Let me know if you have any questions. Here is the link from the Bimmer-tech site and the link for the installation instructions on an X5, You can request from Bimmer-Tech the instruction specific to your vehicle.

https://www.bimmer-tech.net/category...y-mmi-retrofit

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FY...s_95_qetqma5y2

Appreciate 0