F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Looking For M Sport Wheel With Paddles
ARMA SPEED

03-26-2019, 05:31 PM   #1
Xchrisxxxx
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i M-Sport

Looking For M Sport Wheel With Paddles

hey guys! looking to trade my msport wheel for the same wheel with paddles, of course not an even trade so I'm willing to pay some cash on top of trade. my wheel is in great condition, hardly any wear, always cleaned and car is garage kept, no sticky fingers ever touched the wheel! So I expect your wheel to be the same, if it is in lesser condition maybe then we can do a 1:1 trade, I'm south florida local and I am willing to drive.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-31-2019, 05:35 PM   #2
Martin.328
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 14 6mt 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xchrisxxxx View Post
hey guys! looking to trade my msport wheel for the same wheel with paddles, of course not an even trade so I'm willing to pay some cash on top of trade. my wheel is in great condition, hardly any wear, always cleaned and car is garage kept, no sticky fingers ever touched the wheel! So I expect your wheel to be the same, if it is in lesser condition maybe then we can do a 1:1 trade, I'm south florida local and I am willing to drive.
Look on YouTube kiesmotorsports added paddles to his wheel.
Appreciate 0