F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > CANADA > YVR bumper replacement and painting
Studio RSR

05-06-2020, 04:42 PM   #1
atanatos
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: Bmw 428i

YVR bumper replacement and painting

Hi Guys!

Anyone know where I can get bumper installed and painted for a reasonable price? I just bought M sport bumper and rear bumper for my 428i and the shop that I got a quote from asked $2000 for painting and install which is more expensive than the bumpers.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2020, 10:03 PM   #2
Dc444
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 N55 335i AT

Pmed you
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2020, 05:33 PM   #3
ron926
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 428i

Quote:
Originally Posted by atanatos View Post
Hi Guys!

Anyone know where I can get bumper installed and painted for a reasonable price? I just bought M sport bumper and rear bumper for my 428i and the shop that I got a quote from asked $2000 for painting and install which is more expensive than the bumpers.
May I know where did you end up ordering the front and rear bumpers and if you had it painted already? I am also located in Vancouver and planning to do the same thing as well. Thanks for your help
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2020, 07:19 PM   #4
atanatos
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: Bmw 428i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron926 View Post
Quote:
Hi Guys!

May I know where did you end up ordering the front and rear bumpers and if you had it painted already? I am also located in Vancouver and planning to do the same thing as well. Thanks for your help
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron926 View Post
Quote:
Hi Guys!

Hey I actually had it ordered and I'm waiting for the bumpers to arrive. I ordered the bumpers from ecs tuning and it costed $1400 including shipping, taxes. I have a mechanic in Burnaby who will charge me $1000 for install and paint job so the total is $2400. Send me a private message if you need mechanic's contact info
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2020, 01:12 PM   #5
ron926
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 428i

Quote:
Hey I actually had it ordered and I'm waiting for the bumpers to arrive. I ordered the bumpers from ecs tuning and it costed $1400 including shipping, taxes. I have a mechanic in Burnaby who will charge me $1000 for install and paint job so the total is $2400. Send me a private message if you need mechanic's contact info
Thanks for the information. I will consider it
Appreciate 0