F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > F30 Head Unit Coding
proTUNING Freaks

09-18-2021, 08:55 AM   #1
TURBOLE
Registered
Rep
Drives: F30 & 316i

F30 Head Unit Coding

Hello friends. I just joined you. For my 2013 model F30, I bought a head unit from the 2016 model F30. I did the assembly myself yesterday, everything worked very well. I connected via Bluetooth and listened to songs or something, but after locking the car, I turned it on this morning, as if it had entered screen protection mode. It turned into English I didn't have usb bluetooth interfaces. Audio on/off doesn't work both on the radio and on the steering wheel. My friend who does a chiptuning said that the radio will be introduced to the car and the coding will be reset. As far as I watched on Youtube, I learned that we can do these operations with e-net cable and e-sys. I have the e-net cable, I will download the program, but I do not know how to follow the radio, reset the coding and the necessary codes. Can you help me? Thanks. (sorry my english is a bit bad)
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-22-2021, 04:06 PM   #2
zijadic
Rep
Drives: BMW F10

Can activate VIM on this headunit?
Appreciate 0