F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Sponsors Classifieds > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > World's First Premium Audio System For BMWs
Extreme Powerhouse
Closed Thread

05-29-2015, 03:12 PM   #1
Patrys@BimmerTech
Banned
Poland
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Arrow World's First Premium Audio System For BMWs

We’ve got some good news for you on the audio front!

Given the lack of custom audio solutions on the market, we thought it was high time to develop an amplifier/DSP designed to give you great sound quality and adapted specifically to BMWs.
We teamed up with industry leader Audiotec Fischer to make it happen and I’m really excited to be able to share it with you. We started with Audiotec Fischer’s popular Match PP82DSP unit, but we didn’t stop there.
Features and capabilities of the unit have been optimized and the pre-set program gives you great sound right out of the box. The best part is installation, which couldn’t get any easier. The amplifier, which installs in your trunk, is plug and play for most BMWs with factory SA676 hi-fi systems. Stay tuned because we’ll also be adding more models to this list for plug and play installation. For other models with the same factory hi-fi system you’ll need only a simple custom mount or bracket. I’ve added the details below so you can see exactly what’s involved.

Installation in minutes...
Depending on the vehicle you’ll need about 30-60 min from start to finish. Start by removing the interior trim on the left-hand side of your trunk to access the factory amplifier. Next, remove the factory amplifier – you only need to take out one screw and unplug the amplifier from the factory harness. Use our bracket to place the new amplifier in the factory mount, which has the same mounting mechanism as the factory amplifier, and plug the harness into the factory harness. Replace the trim and you’re good to go.

Basic stereo systems (no factory amplifier)
You can still take advantage of our new product but you’ll need special custom harness. We’ll also recommend upgrading your speakers to make the most of the system.

Don’t worry if your car doesn’t fit into any of these categories – it might still be supported. Feel free to contact us with your VIN number and we’ll point you in the right direction.

Check out the details at: www.bimmer-tech.net/audio-amplifier-for-bmw/

Last edited by Patrys@BimmerTech; 07-12-2016 at 06:09 AM..
Appreciate 1
      11-19-2015, 10:02 AM   #2
chums
Private
Rep
Drives: 328

any Black Friday deal for this amp? i could really use a push to pull the trigger.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2015, 10:04 AM   #3
Harroldv
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: F25 X3 35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by chums
any Black Friday deal for this amp? i could really use a push to pull the trigger.
It's a great solution! Installed it about three weeks ago and now waiting for my bsw stage 1 to arrive when it finally gets through customs clearing
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2016, 06:08 AM   #4
Patrys@BimmerTech
Banned
Poland
Rep

World's Best Audio Amplifier/DSP for BMWs!

Contact us at info@bimmer-tech.net for the special F30post pricing!

Appreciate 0
      09-19-2016, 11:30 AM   #5
kpeng
Banned
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport + E30 Super ETA

Does this work for the Harmon Kardon systems?
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2016, 08:34 AM   #6
Patrys@BimmerTech
Banned
Poland
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeng View Post
Does this work for the Harmon Kardon systems?
If your HK system uses the fiber optic connection it will not work.
If you own an F3x then it won't work, because the HK system in these cars works on the MOST bus.
On the other hand it will work great in the 2-series even with the HK.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2016, 10:01 AM   #7
kpeng
Banned
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport + E30 Super ETA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrys@BimmerTech View Post
If your HK system uses the fiber optic connection it will not work.
If you own an F3x then it won't work, because the HK system in these cars works on the MOST bus.
On the other hand it will work great in the 2-series even with the HK.
Sadness Panda.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread