F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > F30 2015 Washer Pump
Extreme Powerhouse

04-10-2021, 06:42 AM   #1
ramii
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 316i 2015

F30 2015 Washer Pump

Hello Bimmers,

I was wondering if any of you experienced the same problem. I have F30 2015 and the nozzles do not spray washer liquid. I disconnected the hose from the nozzles line and tried, still no water which prompts me that the problem is not from nozzles but probably from a fuse or the pump.

I therefore looked for the fuse diagram and found a symbol (not a number) beside the washer pump symbol, which made me think if it really has a fuse or no. Once I eliminate the fuse problem, I can look into the pump or any blockage but I already blew air with my hand pump in the connection just before the nozzles and water reversed and came out from the filling station in the engine bay.

The below is the symbol I am asking about.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/mburb/OneDrive/Desktop/Capture.JPG[/IMG]

Also found a post but seems there was no response for it.

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1373089

Appreciate your help guys. One more question, if I am to replace the pump, I am not sure on the rivets used on the fender liner (Three nos) that will be damaged for sure, so appreciate if you can send a link or part number.

Many thanks

Last edited by ramii; 04-10-2021 at 06:50 AM..
Appreciate 0