F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Classifieds > 2014 335d F30 for sale in March
ARMA SPEED

02-04-2020, 07:52 AM   #1
JD6
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 840i GC + Mini Electric L3

2014 335d F30 for sale in March

Just posting an early notice for anyone looking for an F30 335d. My replacement is due in March, so I will be selling this 14 plate car, which I bought new, in about a month from now. It will have 70k miles and still has a BMW Comprehensive warranty which can be taken over by the new owner. The car has never been remapped.

Estoril Blue / Black leather
M Sport Plus Pack
Harmon Kardon
Professional Navigation
403M wheels
Blue M Sport Brakes
Sun protection glass
Xenon lights
HUD
Adaptive M Sport Suspension
Heated front seats
Reversing Camera
Enhanced Bluetooth with USB
Folding/dimming exterior mirrors
AC Schnitzer Springs fitted by BMW
BMW Advanced Car Eye 2 front and rear dashcam - supplied and fitted by BMW (at a cost of £500) and still under warranty

EDIT - I will be asking £11k for a quick sale if the lease company confirm that my new car is available. I should know by early next week. It will have done just under 71k miles.

Last edited by JD6; 03-19-2020 at 12:28 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 07:47 AM   #2
o1i1
Rep
Drives: bmw f31 335d tvr chimaera 500

sale

Where are you located?

cheers
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 08:51 AM   #3
Paddy1975
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 318i

can we get some pictures mate?
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2020, 04:38 PM   #4
JD6
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

I’m afraid that the car I have ordered which was expected in March, is now due in May, so I will have to hold off selling for now.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2020, 09:19 AM   #5
JNW1
Major General
Rep
Drives: F56 Mini Cooper S

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD6 View Post
I’m afraid that the car I have ordered which was expected in March, is now due in May, so I will have to hold off selling for now.
Sorry to hear that, have you been given a reason for the delay? A week or two of slippage obviously can and does happen but March to May seems rather longer than you'd expect; is this a case of a lease company giving an original delivery date that was never realistic or are there other factors at work?!
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2020, 11:27 AM   #6
JD6
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNW1 View Post
Sorry to hear that, have you been given a reason for the delay? A week or two of slippage obviously can and does happen but March to May seems rather longer than you'd expect; is this a case of a lease company giving an original delivery date that was never realistic or are there other factors at work?!
It all seems a lot more vague than I would like, so I don't know the reason for the delay. I don't have a BMW order number, although apparently that's quite common, so updates come via the broker (Gateway2Lease) rather than from the dealer (Williams Manchester) or BMW.

Quite a few of these 8GCs seem to be arriving more quickly than expected according to the PH thread - some including ciscopete822 's car are already waiting for him at the dealer.

I don't understand how this particular lease deal made any financial sense for them, so from my point of view I'll just be happy if they go through with it.

I have just had another email in the last hour to say it will arrive at the dealer in late April, but I will wait until it's nailed down before selling mine.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2020, 12:01 PM   #7
JNW1
Major General
Rep
Drives: F56 Mini Cooper S

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD6 View Post
Quote:
It all seems a lot more vague than I would like, so I don't know the reason for the delay. I don't have a BMW order number, although apparently that's quite common, so updates come via the broker (Gateway2Lease) rather than from the dealer (Williams Manchester) or BMW.

Quite a few of these 8GCs seem to be arriving more quickly than expected according to the PH thread - some including ciscopete822 's car are already waiting for him at the dealer.

I don't understand how this particular lease deal made any financial sense for them, so from my point of view I'll just be happy if they go through with it.

I have just had another email in the last hour to say it will arrive at the dealer in late April, but I will wait until it's nailed down before selling mine.
Yes, if it's a really good deal I imagine you'll just be pleased to get the car on the terms you signed-up for even if it is a few weeks late! However, I guess the delay will mean you'll have to pay the revised RFL that takes effect from 6th April? BMW also have a price increase taking effect from April but I'm not sure if that applies to the 8GC (and even if it does I guess it might not affect you depending on how your lease agreement is worded?).

I might be barking up completely the wrong tree but I do wonder whether BMW's production schedules are being affected by what's happening with the coronavirus? If the factories in Germany and elsewhere rely to some extent on parts from China you have to think the situation over there will inevitably start to affect delivery dates if it's not resolved soon....
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2020, 12:17 PM   #8
JD6
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Yes, if it's a really good deal I imagine you'll just be pleased to get the car on the terms you signed-up for even if it is a few weeks late! However, I guess the delay will mean you'll have to pay the revised RFL that takes effect from 6th April? BMW also have a price increase taking effect from April but I'm not sure if that applies to the 8GC (and even if it does I guess it might not affect you depending on how your lease agreement is worded?).

I might be barking up completely the wrong tree but I do wonder whether BMW's production schedules are being affected by what's happening with the coronavirus? If the factories in Germany and elsewhere rely to some extent on parts from China you have to think the situation over there will inevitably start to affect delivery dates if it's not resolved soon....
The increase in VED is likely to be my expense - the first year rate jumps from £530 to £1280 with WLTP from April 1st (168 to 196 g/km CO2), so I expect to have to pay the extra £750. I was aware of this risk though and it's a fairly marginal increase spread over the 2 year term. I think that the April 6th date is a separate company car tax change.

I don't believe that I am exposed to any BMW list price increase - the car has been ordered and the delivery date remains in their hands. I also wonder whether the just-in-time supply chains will be affected by what's happening in China. No sign of that so far, but there are so many components in these cars that I could imagine that happening.
Appreciate 1
JNW13122.00
      03-19-2020, 12:25 PM   #9
JD6
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

As I mentioned on another thread my new car was delayed, but the lease company appear to have found me a stock car with the same spec in the UK.

If that's confirmed, I will offer my 335d at £11k for a quick sale
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2020, 03:50 PM   #10
330XDave
Major
Rep
Drives: 330d xDrive Touring

Bargain!
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2020, 04:32 PM   #11
S5N
Private First Class