F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor and Seller Review/Feedback Forum > AFE power exhuast delays
Studio RSR

03-14-2021, 09:51 AM   #1
RbBugBitMe
PdV Motorsports
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i xDrive sedan

Garage List
AFE power exhuast delays

Not sure if this is the right place for this but I'm wondering if anyone is dealing with the same issue.

I bought the AFE Power MACH Force-Xp 3" to 2-1/2" 304 Stainless Steel Cat-Back through XHP on black friday. They said it was delayed till March 9 and now May 1 so I cancelled the order.

Can't imagine how a company stays in business with 6 month delays in getting product out the door. Smells fishy and I'm pissed I'm missing out on the good deal I waited for all last year.
Appreciate 0