F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > AFRICA > Egypt F30
proTUNING Freaks

07-20-2014, 05:11 AM   #859
rustyminded
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar90 View Post
Hey everyone

Hope everything is okaay with everyone, been so long

i want to ask lw fi coding for when i Reverse, el side mirrors tilt down lw7daha

is it possible?

Best
Omar
yea if you have the electric seat option it's standard or that's at least in E90, have to check for F30 though
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2014, 09:37 AM   #860
NileGate
Rep
Drives: F30 316i

Greetings from Dubai
I have an F30 316i and in reverse while the mirror selection button is to the left, the right side mirror tilt down. No tilting is available for the left side mirror whatsoever.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2014, 10:38 AM   #861
rustyminded
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NileGate View Post
Greetings from Dubai
I have an F30 316i and in reverse while the mirror selection button is to the left, the right side mirror tilt down. No tilting is available for the right side mirror whatsoever.
Hello , do you have electric seat or manual ?
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2014, 10:39 AM   #862
NileGate
Rep

Manual seats
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2014, 10:46 AM   #863
rustyminded
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NileGate View Post
Manual seats
nice, they didn't have this in E90.. you had to have electric seats to get this option !!
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2014, 12:35 PM   #864
NileGate
Rep

I have other options that I didn't think they would come in 316i such as electric rear glass curtain and touch radio stations memory buttons.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2014, 07:35 AM   #865
Osmansky
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 316i

it works in manual seats bardo ya moataz
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2014, 01:17 PM   #866
Omar90
Enlisted Member
Egypt
Rep
Drives: Bmw

i have Manual seats..

bs how does it work(mirrors)?

btw, i asked today price of Angel eyes (Headlights) the guy (fi share3 demsh2) 2ali 40k+ yalahwi ahahaha

best
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2014, 04:45 PM   #867
rustyminded
Major
Rep

Quote:
i have Manual seats..

btw, i asked today price of Angel eyes (Headlights) the guy (fi share3 demsh2) 2ali 40k+ yalahwi ahahaha

best
Hi, you need to change the click to left on mirror buttons then when you hit reverse the right mirror will dip down automatically..
sorry man but wtf 40k for headlights with their crappy fake Chinese products !!

if you want KK is selling his aftermarket ones.. original bmw's headlight but customized with lenses, xenon & led angel eyes found on the M4 concept
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2014, 10:49 AM   #868
Osmansky
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyminded View Post
Hi, you need to change the click to left on mirror buttons then when you hit reverse the right mirror will dip down automatically..
sorry man but wtf 40k for headlights with their crappy fake Chinese products !!

if you want KK is selling his aftermarket ones.. original bmw's headlight but customized with lenses, xenon & led angel eyes found on the M4 concept

How much ya mizo?
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2014, 01:34 PM   #869
rustyminded
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmansky View Post
How much ya mizo?
I'll ask him
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2014, 09:20 PM   #870
Omar90
Enlisted Member
Egypt
Rep

Ask him yareet.. w haga kaman! el disappointment el 7asali after i made the click on left w gebt reverse and the mirror did nothing was so bad :/ hahahahha

someone tell me is there a hope it can be done? wala asrf nazar w be happy that the 1-8 bottoms are touch?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2014, 03:10 AM   #871
rustyminded
Major
Rep

Quote:
Ask him yareet.. w haga kaman! el disappointment el 7asali after i made the click on left w gebt reverse and the mirror did nothing was so bad :/ hahahahha

someone tell me is there a hope it can be done? wala asrf nazar w be happy that the 1-8 bottoms are touch?

Thanks
Do you electric folding mirrors ? maybe that's the reason.. even so it can be done with coding
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2014, 07:01 AM   #872
Yehia osman
Private
Egypt
Rep
Drives: 320i F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar90
i have Manual seats..

best
Check ebay , they can be found used for good prices . The problem is the extension you have to make ( fel defeera) i am afraid that they will just say it is the source of all electric problems afterwards ;(
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2014, 11:15 AM   #873
KK328
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F30 328 gracier silver

Hi guys,

Rusty told me that there is some interest in the headlights, let me start by saying that 40K is ridiculous no way man what the hell.

I got mine from the US shipped to Egypt with the 4 series Concept angel eyes with a fully working BI-Xenon for around 20K this included customs. IMO this is by far my favourite mod that I did to the car, I had lots of people asking me about the headlights and is my car a special order and all of that bla bla bla I think they look really cool

One thing that you all need to keep in mind that these headlights will throw an error and the dealer took my car off warranty for that, once I removed the headlights they reinstated the warranty but this is a risk that you have to keep in mind, I know that the error can be removed through coding which then makes it harder for the dealer to notice the change or their argument that it's creating any issues in the car

The whole thing is a plug n play which was always very important to me cause when I first started looking into this a lot of people tried to sell me the Xenon headlights of a luxury line, and convince me that I can change the "defeyra" and this was for a me a big no no. So with these I was very happy that they are plug and play. And I definetly wouldn't recomend for anyone to play with the "Defyra" I have been around cars for a very long time and I know this could turn very ugly very quickly.

You can see on my icon a picture of my beloved headlights and I'm sure if you search the forum you will find some more pictures in reality they look even better than pictures, Rusty was with me during the installations and we both had a big smile on our face once they where turned on. You know with these things you never know how things will look after you order it online, but I was very happy with the result

If anyone has any questions you can just ask me and by the way the guy who makes them is very nice and is a man of his word, I'm sure you can get his contacts if you search through the forum, but I definitely vouch for him, he's a stand up guy

Offcourse like Rusty said I'm sadly selling mine so if anyone is interested let me know I would be willing to listen to offers given they are in a box sitting in my garage and I have no use for them until I'm back from Algeria

Happy Eid everyone
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 07:52 AM   #874
Omar90
Enlisted Member
Egypt
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK328 View Post
Hi guys,

Rusty told me that there is some interest in the headlights, let me start by saying that 40K is ridiculous no way man what the hell.

I got mine from the US shipped to Egypt with the 4 series Concept angel eyes with a fully working BI-Xenon for around 20K this included customs. IMO this is by far my favourite mod that I did to the car, I had lots of people asking me about the headlights and is my car a special order and all of that bla bla bla I think they look really cool

One thing that you all need to keep in mind that these headlights will throw an error and the dealer took my car off warranty for that, once I removed the headlights they reinstated the warranty but this is a risk that you have to keep in mind, I know that the error can be removed through coding which then makes it harder for the dealer to notice the change or their argument that it's creating any issues in the car

The whole thing is a plug n play which was always very important to me cause when I first started looking into this a lot of people tried to sell me the Xenon headlights of a luxury line, and convince me that I can change the "defeyra" and this was for a me a big no no. So with these I was very happy that they are plug and play. And I definetly wouldn't recomend for anyone to play with the "Defyra" I have been around cars for a very long time and I know this could turn very ugly very quickly.

You can see on my icon a picture of my beloved headlights and I'm sure if you search the forum you will find some more pictures in reality they look even better than pictures, Rusty was with me during the installations and we both had a big smile on our face once they where turned on. You know with these things you never know how things will look after you order it online, but I was very happy with the result

If anyone has any questions you can just ask me and by the way the guy who makes them is very nice and is a man of his word, I'm sure you can get his contacts if you search through the forum, but I definitely vouch for him, he's a stand up guy

Offcourse like Rusty said I'm sadly selling mine so if anyone is interested let me know I would be willing to listen to offers given they are in a box sitting in my garage and I have no use for them until I'm back from Algeria

Happy Eid everyone

Happy Eid for you too

tb3un The headlights looks more than amazing bs as you said :/ hewar Warranty and the Error

i even knew that even the New rims and tires will void the Warranty m3rfsh leh

the only thing i can do expt codings is Chrome window trim and Leather interior(mine is 316 Premium)

Best
Happy eid everyone
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2014, 12:35 PM   #875
Ouzzo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F30 328i

Happy Eid guys !!!

We should plan another meet up

07-27-2014, 10:59 PM   #876
mirak13
Egypt
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 320i

Happy Eid everyone
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2014, 11:00 PM   #877
mirak13
Egypt
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 320i

From Lebanon will be back after the eid
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2014, 07:18 AM   #878
Osmansky
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouzzo
Happy Eid guys !!!

We should plan another meet up

I am all in ya ouzzo.

Happy Eid Everyone
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2014, 06:49 AM   #879
waelaase
Rep
Drives: bmw 320i 2013

Hello All,

Happy EID, it's been some time since i checked the forum (i was sitting with my family for medical problem)
anyway, i was checking for the points i still want to get/change
- front light
- i-drive
- back camera
- front PDC
i will keep you updated
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2014, 08:43 AM   #880
Osmansky
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by waelaase View Post
Hello All,

Happy EID, it's been some time since i checked the forum (i was sitting with my family for medical problem)
anyway, i was checking for the points i still want to get/change
- front light
- i-drive
- back camera
- front PDC
i will keep you updated
Hello Wael,

If you are still interested in changing the idrive and retrofit the NBT, I found a very good source yet the prices are still high. around 18-20k EGP. I guess if we find other members who are interested we can take a group deal!
Appreciate 0