F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts > FS: various OEM exterior parts
ARMA SPEED

09-12-2021, 07:56 PM   #1
alpinene
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i xDrive

FS: various OEM exterior parts

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I upgraded various OEM exterior parts on my alpine white f30 this summer!
Paint code: 300/ (standard variation not type 1 or type 2).

1) Front bumper 6/10 condition... needs to be repainted. Comes with fog lights and bulbs. Has multiple drilled license plate holes (4). You will need your own metal clips, as well as the top and bottom guide pieces that allow the bumper to be screwed into the bottom of the fenders on each side.

2) Left & Right fenders. 7.5/10 condition. The left fender has a visible paint scratch from a sideswipe, however, underneath the scratch is another coat of paint. The right fender is pretty good - 8.5/10 needs buffing, but no damage. Both fenders are good in terms of fitment, with no issues with bends or dings in the metal. You will need new metal clips for your 8mm screws to fasten into.

3) Left & Right headlights. Right headlight lens in nice condition. It could use some treatment for optimal clarity if that is a concern, but it's pretty good as is. The left headlight is also fully functional, but the exterior lens could certainly use buffing and treatment for clarity. As of now, it is quite hazy due to not knowing how to clarify it properly, which could probably be fixed.

4) Right side rocker - decent condition, has normal wear and tear on the paint. Could be sanded and re-painted if desired. Or a simple replacement if you need and would blend in if the rest of your paint isn't pristinely detailed.

Thanks for viewing, and please let me know if any questions. Happy to discuss more and meet up!

Appreciate 0