F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > CANADA > Anyone running Pure Stage 2 Turbo in Ontario?
European Auto Source (EAS)
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-21-2019, 12:57 AM   #1
godzllla85
Private First Class
Canada
15
Rep
136
Posts

Drives: 14 435(Daily), 2010 Nissan GTR
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ontario

iTrader: (3)

Anyone running Pure Stage 2 Turbo in Ontario?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone in Ontario is running a Pure Stage 2 Turbo on their EWG N55 cars. My 2014 435i Xdrive is currently FBO and I recently got my Pure Stage 2 turbo installed. I am currently running the MHD Pure Stage 2 turbo OTS Map but I am looking to get a custom tune done as soon as possible. I have searched on this forum for about a week on what fuel upgrades I would need to do to get the full potential power out of my current set up. Since the people in Ontario do not have full access to E85 I am stumped on what I can do to get more boost. I have the fuel-it stage 2 LPFP but from what I have read it will not be enough to up the boost.

So my question is, does anyone in Ontario have the PS2 upgrade and what fuel supplement are you running. Meth? Port Injection? XDI HPFP (Too expensive in my opinion)

Any input would definitley be appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2019, 08:50 AM   #2
mark_tdot
Second Lieutenant
mark_tdot's Avatar
Canada
151
Rep
202
Posts

Drives: 2015 335xi - M-Performance
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Nice! How much did it cost to get those PS2 turbos including install?

I know you can buy E85 in barrels from n54tuning.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2019, 01:29 AM   #3
sunnymamba
New Member
2
Rep
9
Posts

Drives: 2013 F30 335ix
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Ontario, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzllla85 View Post
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone in Ontario is running a Pure Stage 2 Turbo on their EWG N55 cars. My 2014 435i Xdrive is currently FBO and I recently got my Pure Stage 2 turbo installed. I am currently running the MHD Pure Stage 2 turbo OTS Map but I am looking to get a custom tune done as soon as possible. I have searched on this forum for about a week on what fuel upgrades I would need to do to get the full potential power out of my current set up. Since the people in Ontario do not have full access to E85 I am stumped on what I can do to get more boost. I have the fuel-it stage 2 LPFP but from what I have read it will not be enough to up the boost.

So my question is, does anyone in Ontario have the PS2 upgrade and what fuel supplement are you running. Meth? Port Injection? XDI HPFP (Too expensive in my opinion)

Any input would definitley be appreciated.
Get the b58 hpfp
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2019, 11:34 AM   #4
Jam335iCan
Enlisted Member
2
Rep
31
Posts

Drives: 2011 135i
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Cp injected 80/20meth targeting 21psi. Would usually hit 19psi on warmer days.

Port injected meth or ethanol would be a much better bet.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2019, 11:14 AM   #5
godzllla85
Private First Class
Canada
15
Rep
136
Posts

Drives: 14 435(Daily), 2010 Nissan GTR
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ontario

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_tdot View Post
Nice! How much did it cost to get those PS2 turbos including install?

I know you can buy E85 in barrels from n54tuning.
I picked up the pure stage 2 turbo from a fellow member in New York for 1700 USD and I got to keep my stock turbo. Installation cost me 700 including a coolant flush.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2019, 11:17 AM   #6
godzllla85
Private First Class
Canada
15
Rep
136
Posts

Drives: 14 435(Daily), 2010 Nissan GTR
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ontario

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnymamba View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by godzllla85 View Post
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone in Ontario is running a Pure Stage 2 Turbo on their EWG N55 cars. My 2014 435i Xdrive is currently FBO and I recently got my Pure Stage 2 turbo installed. I am currently running the MHD Pure Stage 2 turbo OTS Map but I am looking to get a custom tune done as soon as possible. I have searched on this forum for about a week on what fuel upgrades I would need to do to get the full potential power out of my current set up. Since the people in Ontario do not have full access to E85 I am stumped on what I can do to get more boost. I have the fuel-it stage 2 LPFP but from what I have read it will not be enough to up the boost.

So my question is, does anyone in Ontario have the PS2 upgrade and what fuel supplement are you running. Meth? Port Injection? XDI HPFP (Too expensive in my opinion)

Any input would definitley be appreciated.
Get the b58 hpfp
I've been reading up on the B58 HPFP. I'm waiting for responses from the tuners I've emailed to see if this is a good option for the power I'm looking for.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2019, 05:02 PM   #7
f32_027
Driver
f32_027's Avatar
Canada
91
Rep
400
Posts

Drives: 435i
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Canadania

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzllla85 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_tdot View Post
Nice! How much did it cost to get those PS2 turbos including install?

I know you can buy E85 in barrels from n54tuning.
I picked up the pure stage 2 turbo from a fellow member in New York for 1700 USD and I got to keep my stock turbo. Installation cost me 700 including a coolant flush.
That's a great price for install - you got it from the guy who had the 435i which he made into an "m4" eh - good guy and nice car
Appreciate 1
thug10820.50

      08-23-2019, 11:46 PM   #8
godzllla85
Private First Class
Canada
15
Rep
136
Posts

Drives: 14 435(Daily), 2010 Nissan GTR
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ontario

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by f32_027 View Post
That's a great price for install - you got it from the guy who had the 435i which he made into an "m4" eh - good guy and nice car
Yes I did, he parted the 435i out and bought a pure stage 2 M4.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2019, 01:18 AM   #9
f32_027
Driver
f32_027's Avatar
Canada
91
Rep
400
Posts

Drives: 435i
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Canadania

iTrader: (2)

How's your turbo holding up? Are you using an OTS flash by MHD or bm3? Any idea what you're going to do for additional fuel?
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2019, 11:07 PM   #10
godzllla85
Private First Class
Canada
15
Rep
136
Posts

Drives: 14 435(Daily), 2010 Nissan GTR
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ontario

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by f32_027 View Post
How's your turbo holding up? Are you using an OTS flash by MHD or bm3? Any idea what you're going to do for additional fuel?
The turbo is holding up perfectly fine and pulls very hard and I am running the Pure Turbo OTS flash from MHD and it is running great. I think I am going to go with port injection running Meth. Ontario doesn't have much options in terms of fuel supplementation.
Appreciate 1
magha70.50

      09-05-2019, 12:24 AM   #11
f32_027
Driver
f32_027's Avatar
Canada
91
Rep
400
Posts

Drives: 435i
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Canadania

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzllla85 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by f32_027 View Post
How's your turbo holding up? Are you using an OTS flash by MHD or bm3? Any idea what you're going to do for additional fuel?
The turbo is holding up perfectly fine and pulls very hard and I am running the Pure Turbo OTS flash from MHD and it is running great. I think I am going to go with port injection running Meth. Ontario doesn't have much options in terms of fuel supplementation.
You can upgrade your hpfp - either get the xdi-35 or wait for another cheaper option to become available
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2019, 05:25 PM   #12
godzllla85
Private First Class
Canada
15
Rep
136
Posts

Drives: 14 435(Daily), 2010 Nissan GTR
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ontario

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by f32_027 View Post
You can upgrade your hpfp - either get the xdi-35 or wait for another cheaper option to become available
Yeah I will hold out and wait for a cheaper alternative. $2300 USD is too pricey in my opinion. I've been seeing the Spool Performance HPFP overdrive unit but I don't think they have a version that is compatible for our N55 motors.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST