F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Avin USA 10.25 Android 7.1 + CarPlay
proTUNING Freaks

04-21-2020, 12:16 AM   #23
Mdriv3r
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F13 M6

Garage List
Thanks for the post. So I got the idrive knob working for both android and the avin. My application is on an e92 M3. There is more discussion about avin here. I have the 4G Qualcomm model. I will order a sim from my carrier. It will most likely be a nano sim and I do have an micro adapter, but its actually quite hard to get the adapter into the port on my model.

The only issue I noticed was that my steering wheel volume buttons are not working with android. It works fine on idrive though. Any suggestions? I am hoping I didnt damage the wiring loom on install. It was a tight squeeze in my model.

Thanks for the advice with contacting Avin. Ill keep that in mind if I need to contact them.
Appreciate 0