F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Wheels and Tires Items > WTB : apex or other wheels 18 or 19
VIBE Motorsports
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-02-2021, 07:24 PM   #1
Sam_f30
New Member
10
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: Bmw f30 335i
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

WTB : apex or other wheels 18 or 19

Looking for apex wheels either 18 or 19 or any other wheels. Show me what you have. Located on the east coast but willing to travel outta state for the right wheels
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2021, 07:55 PM   #2
DJSF3014
Captain
95
Rep
672
Posts

Drives: Bmw 335i 2014 x drive
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_f30 View Post
Looking for apex wheels either 18 or 19 or any other wheels. Show me what you have. Located on the east coast but willing to travel outta state for the right wheels
Pmed.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2021, 07:56 PM   #3
dmanb2b
Major
dmanb2b's Avatar
448
Rep
1,437
Posts

Drives: G07, F30, E90, E46, E30
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: NY

iTrader: (1)

Following...interested in same
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2021, 07:47 AM   #4
Collins_F31
Enlisted Member
4
Rep
40
Posts

Drives: 2017 F31 328d M-Sport/1996 E36
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (0)

Also interested. Located South East
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2021, 01:50 PM   #5
cyuan
New Member
5
Rep
24
Posts

Drives: BMW 340ix, BMW e39 540i
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (0)

I think Apex might be starting the feeler stage of a group buy soon. Heard from a rep they were planning to start them early January. I've also been interested in a set so.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2021, 02:27 PM   #6
BEM-S4
Major General
BEM-S4's Avatar
United_States
4346
Rep
8,870
Posts

Drives: Dinan M235, Dinan Sport Wagon
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (5)

I have a single 19x8.5 EC7 in race silver, it's brand new. Currently has a brand new AS3+ tire and sensor mounted on it. I bought in Sept to use as a full size spare for a road trip, never used it. I'm local-ish so if you're interested in cobbling together a set from multiple sources let me know.
__________________
2021 G20 330i xDrive Sedan Dinan Sport
2016 F23 M235i xDrive Convertible Dinan Stage 2 AA IC Apex EC-7 MPE
2016 F31 328i xDrive Sport Wagon Dinan Stage 1 Vorsteiner V-FF 105 BBK 34 Hours 35 Minutes NY to LA
2006 E46 330ci ZHP Convertible Apex ARC-8
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2021, 01:32 PM   #7
clemsonf31
Second Lieutenant
United_States
132
Rep
227
Posts

Drives: 2015 328d wagon
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (3)

Possibly looking to sell my 18x9 EC-7 et31 wheels in silver with Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3s 255/40/18
Located in Greenville, SC
PM me if interested

Max

Last edited by clemsonf31; 01-16-2021 at 04:05 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2021, 11:57 PM   #8
alexjustdoit
New Member
2
Rep
19
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Also looking for some - if anyone hears about the group buy, post about it here please
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2021, 05:40 PM   #9
dmanb2b
Major
dmanb2b's Avatar
448
Rep
1,437
Posts

Drives: G07, F30, E90, E46, E30
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: NY

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjustdoit View Post
Also looking for some - if anyone hears about the group buy, post about it here please
looks like a few are now in feeler stage...only sm10 and fl5 in 18s though. This is time of year when the start, so keep an eye out

https://www.apexraceparts.com/group-buys/
Appreciate 1
      01-21-2021, 09:52 PM   #10
alexjustdoit
New Member
2
Rep
19
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmanb2b View Post
looks like a few are now in feeler stage...only sm10 and fl5 in 18s though. This is time of year when the start, so keep an eye out

https://www.apexraceparts.com/group-buys/
Thanks for the heads up, had no idea. Any idea roughly how much the group buy saves on a set?
Appreciate 1
dmanb2b448.00
      01-22-2021, 08:25 AM   #11
dmanb2b
Major
dmanb2b's Avatar
448
Rep
1,437
Posts

Drives: G07, F30, E90, E46, E30
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: NY

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjustdoit View Post
Thanks for the heads up, had no idea. Any idea roughly how much the group buy saves on a set?
Last few have been $200 on flow forged and $400 on forged
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2021, 08:43 AM   #12
cyuan
New Member
5
Rep
24
Posts

Drives: BMW 340ix, BMW e39 540i
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmanb2b View Post
looks like a few are now in feeler stage...only sm10 and fl5 in 18s though. This is time of year when the start, so keep an eye out

https://www.apexraceparts.com/group-buys/

I think the links in the apex website are outdated so those are past runs. I've just been checking gangup.com every now and then. It is where they host the group buys.
Appreciate 1
dmanb2b448.00
      01-22-2021, 09:58 AM   #13
dmanb2b
Major
dmanb2b's Avatar
448
Rep
1,437
Posts

Drives: G07, F30, E90, E46, E30
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: NY

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyuan View Post
I think the links in the apex website are outdated so those are past runs. I've just been checking gangup.com every now and then. It is where they host the group buys.
Good catch man...you are correct! BF was a great deal tbh....I think business has been good in coronavirus time...now that I think of it, haven't seen a GB in a while.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2021, 03:20 PM   #14
cyuan
New Member
5
Rep
24
Posts

Drives: BMW 340ix, BMW e39 540i
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (0)

For anyone following, looks like Apex is not planning on running a group buy in near future. They commented on a fb post saying due to high order volume and low stock, there is no group buy coming soon.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2021, 05:20 PM   #15
YuminNuman
Lieutenant
YuminNuman's Avatar
United_States
277
Rep
492
Posts

Drives: '17 340ix 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: US

iTrader: (0)

I have a set of arc8 18x8.5 et38 square anthracite. The flat ones. The one wheel has some light scratches from a brush I shouldn't have used. I can get this cleaned up, really I am so pissed it happened.

Also have another set arc8 18x9 et30 square anthracite. The one wheel encountered a small hidden surprise curb and was professionally repaired, I can't even tell with a bright light. These look amazing but poked on the f30. They are perfect for e46.

Also have 2 sets f30 tpms.

And Michelin ps4s 255 35 18 - too small. <2k miles very new.

Located in south west pa, willing to travel <2 hrs.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2021, 10:32 PM   #16
Lego864
Private First Class
36
Rep
128
Posts

Drives: 16 340i, 15 x5 35d, 11 335d
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: CT

iTrader: (0)

Square Apex EC-7 18x9.5 et35 anthracite. Michelin A/S3 plus 255/40R18. BMW TPMS sensors.

This setup was only used for just over 1k miles and they're like new. They are road force balanced as well.

Wheels were $1450 shipped new.
TPMS were $300.
Tires were $1000 mounted and balanced.
Total for everything new = $2750

Asking $1750 OBO. Located in Eastern Connecticut
__________________
2016 340i x-drive M-sport fully loaded. Pure800, Spool fx-150/ethanol analyzer/filter, VRSF catless dp, dinan mid pipe, MST intake, f80paul 93 and e50 tune via BM3, XHP, H&R sport, Apex EC-7 18x9.5 et35/Michelin as3+ 255/40r18, 437m Michelin Pilot SS 275/35, 245/40, carbon fiber rear trunk lip, black double slat grill, M-performance interior trim, smoke bumper reflectors.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2021, 06:52 AM   #17
Polo08816
Brigadier General
1298
Rep
3,484
Posts

Drives: 2014 335i M Sport
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: MD

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuminNuman View Post
I have a set of arc8 18x8.5 et38 square anthracite. The flat ones. The one wheel has some light scratches from a brush I shouldn't have used. I can get this cleaned up, really I am so pissed it happened.

Also have another set arc8 18x9 et30 square anthracite. The one wheel encountered a small hidden surprise curb and was professionally repaired, I can't even tell with a bright light. These look amazing but poked on the f30. They are perfect for e46.

Also have 2 sets f30 tpms.

And Michelin ps4s 255 35 18 - too small. <2k miles very new.

Located in south west pa, willing to travel <2 hrs.
Do you still have your arc8 18x9 ET30 wheels?
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2021, 03:01 PM   #18
clemsonf31
Second Lieutenant
United_States
132
Rep
227
Posts

Drives: 2015 328d wagon
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemsonf31 View Post
Possibly looking to sell my 18x9 EC-7 et31 wheels in silver with Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3s 255/40/18
Located in Greenville, SC
PM me if interested

Max
Up for sale to those interested:

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1825094

Max
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:52 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST