F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F34 3-Series GT (Gran Turismo) Forum > Where are my MOST bus devices?
Extreme Powerhouse

02-03-2021, 03:58 AM   #1
Olliehh
Rep
Drives: BMW f34

Where are my MOST bus devices?

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where to locate my MOST bus ‘lollipop’ loop. All I can find online is that’s it’s located in a trap door in the glove box. It’s not there on the f34.. I’ve even gone as far as removing the panel under the glove box and it’s not there either.

Also if anyone knows where I can locate the devices connected to the MOST system as I’m trying to diagnose the problem with causing E1C444 fault code (MOST ring not wake up). I know where the amp is, there’s also a Bluetooth unit next to the fuse box in the boot but I don’t think that’s a MOST device. I think my amp and antenna amplifier might be the only MOST devices in my car as they’re what’s not working am I correct?

Thanks

Last edited by Olliehh; 02-03-2021 at 04:24 AM.. Reason: Correction
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2021, 04:58 AM   #2
3-GT
Lieutenant
Wales
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olliehh View Post
Hi,

Can anyone tell me where to locate my MOST bus ‘lollipop’ loop. All I can find online is that’s it’s located in a trap door in the glove box. It’s not there on the f34.. I’ve even gone as far as removing the panel under the glove box and it’s not there either.

Also if anyone knows where I can locate the devices connected to the MOST system as I’m trying to diagnose the problem with causing E1C444 fault code (MOST ring not wake up). I know where the amp is, there’s also a Bluetooth unit next to the fuse box in the boot but I don’t think that’s a MOST device. I think my amp and antenna amplifier might be the only MOST devices in my car as they’re what’s not working am I correct?

Thanks
PM you.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2021, 06:03 AM   #3
joshio93
Rep
Drives: 320D GT F34

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3-GT View Post
PM you.
Can you PM me too pls?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2021, 09:03 PM   #4
kerim
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks

hey mate, were you able to fix this? i am having the same issue
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2023, 07:10 AM   #5
NYOreo23
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335xi

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks
Having same fault appear on my reader.
"No warning tones" message appearing on Idrive. No audio or chimes. Goes on and off randomly.

Were you able to fix this issue?
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2023, 11:52 AM   #6
SchiefD
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW F33

I have a F33 with the same issue. Can you post or share any more information found regarding locations of other modules. I have disassembled most of the car and have yet to find one. Thank you
Appreciate 0