F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > streetfighter la wide body kit 320i
Extreme Powerhouse

03-02-2023, 05:23 AM   #1
Spock
Rep
Drives: bmw f30 320i xdrive

streetfighter la wide body kit 320i

Helo I'm curious if the street fighter kit would fit on my f30 2015 320i bmw if anyone hase some insite on this I would love to hear your opinion and or a better wide body kit
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2023, 10:20 AM   #2
Oksamit78
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E39, F30 & F34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
Helo I'm curious if the street fighter kit would fit on my f30 2015 320i bmw if anyone hase some insite on this I would love to hear your opinion and or a better wide body kit
Will work for your car only if it meets the condition:
Quote:
Fits all F30/F31 models with M-Sport Front Bumper.
https://streetfighterla.com/products...0-widebody-kit
2017 F34 340i XDrive w/ M Sport Pack, Azure II /Black, B58B30M0, Dinan Stage 1
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2023, 09:09 PM   #3
BTCmePLZ
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oksamit78 View Post
Will work for your car only if it meets the condition:

https://streetfighterla.com/products...0-widebody-kit
I just posted this today...
https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...=streetfighter

I'm not sure the reply above is exactly correct. i.e. it COULD work, but with extra parts needed... I will try to explain...

From my understanding, this kit has:
- 2 front bumper extensions (which are designed for the F30 335i),
- two front flares (which get molded to the stock fender),
- two rear door extensions (molded to stock rear doors),
- two rear render flares (molded to stock rear fenders), and
- two rear bumper extensions (again, meant to be worked and molded into the rear M-sport bumper).

So, what wouldn't work with your car? I'm pretty sure the only parts that wouldn't fit up would be the front bumper extensions and the rear bumper extensions.

Therefore, if you really wanted this kit on your existing car, you would need to also buy the M-sport style front and rear bumper covers. Those are available raw or salvage. And, they should be a direct fit.

Pretty sure the quarter panels and doors are exactly the same on your car as they are on an F30 335i. So both the rear door extensions and the front and rear fender flares should work as is.

Am I making sense?
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2024, 09:53 AM   #4
Oksamit78
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E39, F30 & F34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCmePLZ View Post
I just posted this today...
https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...=streetfighter

I'm not sure the reply above is exactly correct. i.e. it COULD work, but with extra parts needed... I will try to explain...

From my understanding, this kit has:
- 2 front bumper extensions (which are designed for the F30 335i),
- two front flares (which get molded to the stock fender),
- two rear door extensions (molded to stock rear doors),
- two rear render flares (molded to stock rear fenders), and
- two rear bumper extensions (again, meant to be worked and molded into the rear M-sport bumper).

So, what wouldn't work with your car? I'm pretty sure the only parts that wouldn't fit up would be the front bumper extensions and the rear bumper extensions.

Therefore, if you really wanted this kit on your existing car, you would need to also buy the M-sport style front and rear bumper covers. Those are available raw or salvage. And, they should be a direct fit.

Pretty sure the quarter panels and doors are exactly the same on your car as they are on an F30 335i. So both the rear door extensions and the front and rear fender flares should work as is.

Am I making sense?
#1. The original poster did not specify if the car already had the M-Sport appearance package (front and rear M-Sport bumper covers). Thus the answer had a direct quote from the kit manufacturer website. See #2 next.

#2. If the poster is forced to do the M-Sport conversion first, that brings another pile of expenses, because the conversion is not as simple as getting the salvaged bumper covers. There are additional items (list can be found in the other thread on this forum) to be had, such as ducts behind the front bumper cover, lower grill insert, fog light inserts, etc.

#3. Yes, the door, fender and quarter panels are no different whether the car has the M-Sport bumpers or it does not.

Yes, the kit works for any F30, but it is the matter of how much $$$ to be put into this modification additional to the kit price itself and kit installation/paint labour. It is a pricey project to start with even without the need for M-Sport conversion.
2017 F34 340i XDrive w/ M Sport Pack, Azure II /Black, B58B30M0, Dinan Stage 1
Appreciate 0