F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Wheels , Tire's, and installation,, in the SoCal area
Extreme Powerhouse

06-26-2018, 12:46 PM   #1
F15-31
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 6SPD

Wheels , Tire's, and installation,, in the SoCal area

Just thought I would help out the community by letting the form know about nitrous Garage in Pomona California.

Have you ever had a set of wheels that you were worried about installing because you thought the installer might scratch, chip or ruin the Finish?.
Or you need a new set of tires mounted.
You want someone competent, that can work a touchless Tire mounting machine without damaging your wheel?
Nitrous Garage in Pomona California has the right equipment and the right tech to install or mount the tires on your wheel with zero issues. They also sell new wheels and tires, and have a good source of OEM factory wheels. Their number (909) 869 5681 and the website.. nitrousgarage.com
The owner is Mark,
And they do Road Force balancing at $20 per corner and mount and balance your wheels and tires for $20 per corner. Since 2006, I've been taking My vehicles to this shop. Sure, There are more shops that do a good job. But for me, I've come to trust this shop, given the high quantity of very expensive automobiles that also frequent this establishment.
      07-09-2018, 04:51 PM   #2
Speedwell-Industries
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 YMB M3

Andy's Tires in Pomona!

They work with so many modified cars, from lowriders to GTR's, to Bentley's. They won't damage any wheels guaranteed.

However, they do take their time getting things installed, and usually have a whole bunch of people waiting.
Appreciate 0