F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Off Topic > Fighting terrorism
ARMA SPEED

05-25-2017, 02:11 PM   #67
Darth Helmut
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW F32 435d XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
I don't have to, I'm against the status quo position.
Go away, Jaghave. Your disguise is as convincing as a Giraffe wearing dark sunglasses trying to get into a Polar Bear's only golf club.....
Appreciate 2
      05-25-2017, 04:18 PM   #68
dizzy619
Major
Rep
Drives: F31 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest
Quote:
Originally Posted by antjos1 View Post
Tell that to the people whose families have been murdered by these scum
Norman
I don't have to, I'm against the status quo position.
:
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2017, 04:20 PM   #69
Darth Helmut
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW F32 435d XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzy619 View Post
:
Reported to the UK forums moderators.
Appreciate 1
      05-27-2017, 03:47 AM   #70
Redandy
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F32 440i GS/CR

Job on hands with some 23,000 terror suspects reported by MI5 - add to that the many with views of sympathy or more worryingly support towards their cause, 66 % of British Muslims say they would not report on another joining ISIS because some silly fuckin book written in the dessert well over a thousand years ago says that if they side with non Muslims they will end up in hell ?!? 100,000 Muslims in the country who believe that suicide bombing is justified , take that number into account !! and now certain politicians who are prepared after 4 days to tell us it's our own fault - I fuckin despair.

I live only a few miles from Blackely where it's now thought the bomb was made - how times have changed and please don't tell me for the better in any way shape or form - how has multifuckinculturism enhanced our lives - sorry but get fucked we were never asked if this was the way we would like to go and I cannot see any benefit other than more of this for the future generations- perhaps my utopian glasses aren't working like they should.

For those who would like to tell us that Islam is a peace loving religion why are the so many people prepared to kill in the name of it ? Don't see the same happening with Buddhist s / sikhs / christians etc etc - but hey let's just accept it's only a few bad apples hey and invite more of the same - if somebody told you there was 1 poisonous skittle in a bowl would you take your chance and grab a handful ? Now during their holy month they call for more death to non believers around the world - some 700 people murdered during their erm celebrations last year.

So sorry if I have a view that doesn't sit with the status quo of accepting and appeasing and that we should all fuckin unite - simple fact of the matter is there are far far too many within our own backyard who want to maim and kill us and there's far too many people accepting this - I see people on here commenting and know people who have been directly affected from Monday night - I make no apologies for not joining the many who are willing to accept this as a way of life and stepping out of the grey area - we can't and won't rest easy whilst there are so many in our midst, I guess all we can really hope for is that none of our immediate family members are ever caught up in the next one or the one after that or the one after that or the one after that or the one after that - when will enough be enough and people will wake the fuck up ??

I am told that there is absolutely no problem and that Muslims are a peace loving people then please tell me why all these atrocities are in the name of Islam ??

Oh and now just read that one of the guys and Imam !! on the front row of the statement given by the erm Manchester Islamic centre was filmed fighting in Libya - you really couldn't make this shit up could you.
Appreciate 3
Dave91171.00
Rukka2624.50
      05-27-2017, 04:10 AM   #71
General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: xxxx

To Redandy, so what is your proposal, what do you believe should be done?

Yes it horrendous and terrorism in all forms needs stamped out.

Can we also add in the IRA and therefore the Irish in to this mix?

We are naturally constrained by virtue of living in a pretty democratic country.

There is a balancing act that the security forces need to use (mi5, police etc) in regards to how draconian they carry out day to day duties.

Should they be actively stopping and searching every Muslim (what do they look like), active stop and searches do alienate sections of society.

I can think of some actions that could be carried out, however would be interested in what you suggest.
Appreciate 1
      05-27-2017, 04:46 AM   #72
Redandy
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

To those who really wish / desire to live in a westernised civilised society integrate to the extreme - nothing to do with race it is culture and the fact is the 2 simply do not mix - never have and never will as long as we have holes in our backsides it really is oil and water and yes it is that simple.

I'm sorry but if you want to live in a backward civilisation then it's simple move back to lands that are of the same mentality, we do not want your way of life not now not ever. Why should it be us that have to move away from towns and cities that are now unrecognisable from not even a quarter of a century ago - where does it all end ?

With regards to anyone who is known / has expressed views / supports etc then for me they should be deported / or for second generation locked up but without ever seeing the light of day again - if that upsets and brings out more in sympathy then the same goes.

Sorry but more of the same is going down an extremely dangerous path anyway so if there are some troublesome times ahead then so be it - they aren't going anywhere doing it this way and it's not deterring anyone is it - there has got to be some kind of way of looking at this because importing more and more and allowing it to fester and grow is going to end in more and more families left in the same state as those from Monday and other recent attacks.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2017, 04:48 AM   #73
Dave911
Private
Rep
Drives: Bmw 330d

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redandy View Post
Job on hands with some 23,000 terror suspects reported by MI5 - add to that the many with views of sympathy or more worryingly support towards their cause, 66 % of British Muslims say they would not report on another joining ISIS because some silly fuckin book written in the dessert well over a thousand years ago says that if they side with non Muslims they will end up in hell ?!? 100,000 Muslims in the country who believe that suicide bombing is justified , take that number into account !! and now certain politicians who are prepared after 4 days to tell us it's our own fault - I fuckin despair.

I live only a few miles from Blackely where it's now thought the bomb was made - how times have changed and please don't tell me for the better in any way shape or form - how has multifuckinculturism enhanced our lives - sorry but get fucked we were never asked if this was the way we would like to go and I cannot see any benefit other than more of this for the future generations- perhaps my utopian glasses aren't working like they should.

For those who would like to tell us that Islam is a peace loving religion why are the so many people prepared to kill in the name of it ? Don't see the same happening with Buddhist s / sikhs / christians etc etc - but hey let's just accept it's only a few bad apples hey and invite more of the same - if somebody told you there was 1 poisonous skittle in a bowl would you take your chance and grab a handful ? Now during their holy month they call for more death to non believers around the world - some 700 people murdered during their erm celebrations last year.

So sorry if I have a view that doesn't sit with the status quo of accepting and appeasing and that we should all fuckin unite - simple fact of the matter is there are far far too many within our own backyard who want to maim and kill us and there's far too many people accepting this - I see people on here commenting and know people who have been directly affected from Monday night - I make no apologies for not joining the many who are willing to accept this as a way of life and stepping out of the grey area - we can't and won't rest easy whilst there are so many in our midst, I guess all we can really hope for is that none of our immediate family members are ever caught up in the next one or the one after that or the one after that or the one after that or the one after that - when will enough be enough and people will wake the fuck up ??

I am told that there is absolutely no problem and that Muslims are a peace loving people then please tell me why all these atrocities are in the name of Islam ??

Oh and now just read that one of the guys and Imam !! on the front row of the statement given by the erm Manchester Islamic centre was filmed fighting in Libya - you really couldn't make this shit up could you.
Excellent post.
Appreciate 1
Redandy204.00
      05-27-2017, 05:38 AM   #74
General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
To those who really wish / desire to live in a westernised civilised society integrate to the extreme - nothing to do with race it is culture and the fact is the 2 simply do not mix - never have and never will as long as we have holes in our backsides it really is oil and water and yes it is that simple.

I'm sorry but if you want to live in a backward civilisation then it's simple move back to lands that are of the same mentality, we do not want your way of life not now not ever. Why should it be us that have to move away from towns and cities that are now unrecognisable from not even a quarter of a century ago - where does it all end ?

With regards to anyone who is known / has expressed views / supports etc then for me they should be deported / or for second generation locked up but without ever seeing the light of day again - if that upsets and brings out more in sympathy then the same goes.

Sorry but more of the same is going down an extremely dangerous path anyway so if there are some troublesome times ahead then so be it - they aren't going anywhere doing it this way and it's not deterring anyone is it - there has got to be some kind of way of looking at this because importing more and more and allowing it to fester and grow is going to end in more and more families left in the same state as those from Monday and other recent attacks.
Yes but you are not proposing any solution, realistically you cannot just lock up everyone.

Everyone can bang on how it's broken and needs fixed, however until you start exploring workable options, then you fail to realise just how difficult it is.

Punishing everyone will just instil great sense of injustice.

We either remain a diplomatic free society or we release tighter controls and that needs to be in all sections of society.

That is a win for extremists.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2017, 05:59 AM   #75
Redandy
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Of course it's difficult - biggest question is how the fuck have the politicians been allowed to run this country into the ground in this way - who has benefited ?? I fail to see it.

So that's it then we can't lock anyone up for preaching hate of the west, standing in Hyde park spouting their bile or anywhere else up and down the country - fine carry on, nothing to see here !! or inciting terrorisists or supporting these atrocious acts - fair enough I guess we must all submit and accept - wonder what history will make of us in a few hundred years time - this lot didn't even need a fuckin wooden horse did they !!!!

Somebody once predicted this and was derided from every angle - it was before my time but fuck me he hit the nail on the head didn't he. Problem is this isn't just our problem is it - Eastern European countries derided for not wanting to allow this culture to take a foothold there too, fair play to them - they see what is happening throughout Western / tolerant Europe and are saying fuck that for a game of soldiers. Now not only is there no desire to integrate to the way of the west but they won't rest until we are at their mercy, anyone who believes otherwise is utterly fuckin deluded, moderates hmmm for the time being yeah, so many willing to submit and accept - frightening but true.

Why do we repeatedly continue to tolerate the intolerant ??

Last edited by Redandy; 05-27-2017 at 06:17 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2017, 06:45 AM   #76
Redandy
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

I'd also be interested to hear your views on the measures you feel could be carried out Brigand
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2017, 06:55 AM   #77
General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Of course it's difficult - biggest question is how the fuck have the politicians been allowed to run this country into the ground in this way - who has benefited ?? I fail to see it.

So that's it then we can't lock anyone up for preaching hate of the west, standing in Hyde park spouting their bile or anywhere else up and down the country - fine carry on, nothing to see here !! or inciting terrorisists or supporting these atrocious acts - fair enough I guess we must all submit and accept - wonder what history will make of us in a few hundred years time - this lot didn't even need a fuckin wooden horse did they !!!!

Somebody once predicted this and was derided from every angle - it was before my time but fuck me he hit the nail on the head didn't he. Problem is this isn't just our problem is it - Eastern European countries derided for not wanting to allow this culture to take a foothold there too, fair play to them - they see what is happening throughout Western / tolerant Europe and are saying fuck that for a game of soldiers. Now not only is there no desire to integrate to the way of the west but they won't rest until we are at their mercy, anyone who believes otherwise is utterly fuckin deluded, moderates hmmm for the time being yeah, so many willing to submit and accept - frightening but true.

It's down to having a democratic country.

The points above equally apply to Eastern Europeans, they do not integrate, they want their own shops and clubs, high number involved in crime, invariably live in urban communities close together.

The choice we have is do we want to live in a fair democratic society or not?

If it's the latter then the government could start towards that Monday, just ban Facebook and YouTube access - the Chinese do it.

The problem is once you start down that draconian road, you have to go all the way, you cannot have half measures, it must apply equally to everyon.

The democratic and civilised way means it must come from within their communities, from their religious leaders, agreeing to an ethical level on preaching and teachings.

My own views are:

We move away from Saudi and other Arab nations, we move closer to Iran and develop ties with them.

We publically acknowledge that there is a war going on between Sunni and Shia (majority by proxy).

We monitor (and likely do) how often someone is out of the country and the countries they are going to, anyone triggering level of interest is monitored and if a second trigger is activated (they meet with others on lists, demonstrations etc) the decision is the number made to charge, investigate etc further.

If charged and found guilty, then they are to be hung.

No more simple jail terms, engagement in terrorist activities or supporting them should carry a death sentence.

That would apply equally to all parts of society including those irish involved with the likes of Sinn Fein / IRA etc.

Families that fail to report families members or neighbours that are subsequently found guilty, should then be deported to country or origin.

Oh and Parliament is suspended and all power passed to a body made up of Security services (police, HM forces).

Last edited by ....,,,,..,,..; 05-27-2017 at 07:31 AM..
Appreciate 3
Redandy204.00
rich100874.50
      05-27-2017, 07:12 AM   #78
Redandy
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigand View Post
Quote:

It's down to having a democratic country.

The points above equally apply to Eastern Europeans, they do not integrate, they want their own shops and clubs, high number involved in crime, invariably live in urban communities close together.

The choice we have is do we want to live in a fair democratic society or not?

If it's the latter then the government could start towards that Monday, just ban Facebook and YouTube access - the Chinese do it.

The problem is once you start down that draconan road, you have to go all the way, you cannot have half measures, it must apply equally to everyon.

The democratic and civilised way means it must come from within their communities, from their religious leaders, agreeing to an ethical level on preaching and teachings.

My own views are:

We move away from Saudi and other Arab nations, we move closer to Iran and develop ties with them.

We publically acknowledge that there is a war going on between Sunni and Shia (majority by proxy).

We monitor (and likely do) how often someone is out of the country and the countries they are going to, anyone triggering level of interest is monitored and if a second trigger is activated (they meet with others on lists, demonstrations etc) the decision is the number made to charge, investigate etc further.

If charged and found guilty, then they are to be hung.

No more simple jail terms, engagement in terrorist activities or supporting them should carry a death sentence.

That would apply equally to all parts of society including those irish involved with the likes of Sinn Fein / IRA etc.

Families that fail to report families members or neighbours that are subsequently found guilty, should then be deported to country or origin.

Oh and Parliament is suspended and all power passed to a body made up of Security services (police, HM forces).
Fair points and all well made and I wasn't for one minute saying that I wanted Eastern European communities popping up left right and centre either just that in their home countries they are not accepting Islam and it won't be taking a foothold anytime soon as it has throughout Western Europe.

Yes there are plenty of problems in the UK however I don't see any of these other communities supporting / harbouring or sympathising with people who want to indiscriminately maim and kill us and our kids - targeting them !! and to change our way of life to suit theirs because of some silly fuckin book they all read.

Don't look back in anger was sung - fuck that I'm absolutely livid - guess everybody else will be for 4.5 days next week / month / month after that - possibly not tho will just get a tattoo / # / tweet or buy balloons and lay flowers / have a local mayor who sits with terrorist organisations tell us we need to unite / move on and wait again for the next one.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2017, 07:55 AM   #79
antjos1
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: f30 330i msport

Quote:

Excellent post
Appreciate 1
Redandy204.00
      05-27-2017, 08:18 AM   #80
Redandy
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Answer : FREE HUGS !!!

I shit you not - 2 girls on the news in St Anne's Square, they just want to help.

The murderous death cult must be absolutely shitting themselves.

My head is hurting with how fuckin weak we must seem - they are laughing in our faces and we are rolling over and having our fuckin belly tickled.
Appreciate 0