F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > Looking for an F30 with a spoiler (not a lip spoiler)
GetBMWParts

07-11-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
Cosmosguy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335 2013

Looking for an F30 with a spoiler (not a lip spoiler)

hey guys. So I'm hopefully getting my 335 m sport mineral gray soon, and Im in the process of writing down which mods I'm going to add onto the car. I know many of you will hate the idea of putting a spoiler on a f30 335, but i like the way they look on the (hypothetical) F32. Anyone have one on their f30?
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2013, 11:54 PM   #2
jtuds
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335rwd Dinan S2

Given the cartoon in that picture, I can't see how the car is a BMW and not a Lexus or some shit. In any case, if it's anime and cars (particularly German cars), it should be disregarded. If you're planning on racing, that spoiler might make sense. But I couldn't take my inspiration for a mod from some sailor moon shit.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2013, 02:18 PM   #3
BMoutlaW
Team Blop
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtuds View Post
Given the cartoon in that picture, I can't see how the car is a BMW and not a Lexus or some shit. In any case, if it's anime and cars (particularly German cars), it should be disregarded. If you're planning on racing, that spoiler might make sense. But I couldn't take my inspiration for a mod from some sailor moon shit.
How does an anime graphic make it look like a "Lexus or some shit" clearly still looks like a 435i msport. Bmws always give off that aura of refinement.

Also not even sailor moon its actually Vocaloid voice synthesis technology very popular in Japan and other Asian countries get with the times bro.
I agree with you about the wing unless you're going to track spec the car out, for daily driving you'd just look like a big cock.

Unfortunately no one on the forums has seen a need for a wing spoiler. So if you're brave enough to be the first one remember to post pictures.

~ Do you
      07-13-2013, 02:26 PM   #4
Enilder
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Porsche Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoutlaW View Post
How does an anime graphic make it look like a "Lexus or some shit" clearly still looks like a 435i msport. Bmws always give off that aura of refinement.

Also not even sailor moon its actually Vocaloid voice synthesis technology very popular in Japan and other Asian countries get with the times bro.
I agree with you about the wing unless you're going to track spec the car out, for daily driving you'd just look like a big cock.

Unfortunately no one on the forums has seen a need for a wing spoiler. So if you're brave enough to be the first one remember to post pictures.

~ Do you

Hatsune Miku. You don't have to thank me.

OP previously posted a "clean" version of that, which looked good. Hate the graphics, if you ask me.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2013, 04:03 AM   #5
ƒ°
Rep
Drives: ✚

BMWs + Anime is aye okay.

OP, do the spoiler... it might be some kind of awesome.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-14-2013, 10:53 AM   #6
Enilder
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Porsche Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number View Post
BMWs + Anime is aye okay.

OP, do the spoiler... it might be some kind of awesome.
Only Z4s look awesome. I am just biased though.
Appreciate 0