F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > 4 series Gran Coupe Photos from Showroom - Estoril Blue vs Mineral Grey
proTUNING Freaks
View Poll Results: estoril blue or mineral grey ?
Estoril Blue with Ivory Interior 17 29.31%
Mineral Grey with Coral Red Interior 41 70.69%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

06-28-2014, 11:08 AM   #45
w1k1nG
Private First Class
Turkey
Rep
Drives: F36 420d GC MG+CR

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinol View Post
thank you for your good wishes mine is coupé so it seems you are still unique in Turkey

I ordered my car with m sport package. Estoril blue II color with coral red leather interior with hexagon and black trim finishers. The options that i choose for my car cost more than 40k euros. So i am also be unique as the most full coupé owner in Turkey The sales guy said it will be delivered on the first week of agust soonest. It's realy hard to wait for me What about your delivery time?
you gotta be kiddin estoril with coral red is my fav, but couldn't be able to order it due to family restrictions.
my dealer told me that together with the delivery of my car, he have another order and delivery for 4 series coupe estoril with coral red, just like yours. he told me car is for eskisehir.
i asked him to organise my delivery same day with superman combo estoril coral, so i will have a chance to see my fav. is it you and did you ordered from borusan esenboga ankara ?
btw what are the options you ordered ?

my expected delivery is also 1st or 2nd week of august depending to the transportation.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2014, 11:30 AM   #46
alinol
Turkey
Rep
Drives: 2014 F32 420d Estoril Blue II

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1k1nG View Post
you gotta be kiddin estoril with coral red is my fav, but couldn't be able to order it due to family restrictions.
my dealer told me that together with the delivery of my car, he have another order and delivery for 4 series coupe estoril with coral red, just like yours. he told me car is for eskisehir.
i asked him to organise my delivery same day with superman combo estoril coral, so i will have a chance to see my fav. is it you and did you ordered from borusan esenboga ankara ?
btw what are the options you ordered ?

my expected delivery is also 1st or 2nd week of august depending to the transportation.

No this is not me. I graduated from TOBB Industrial Eng. so Ankara means the second hometown for me, so if you can't see your fav while delivering just let me know i can show you mine when i come to Ankara.

I ordered it from Konya Köprülü Oto. Here is the list of my options below
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-28-2014, 12:31 PM   #47
psuibmw
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G06/G20/F30/F15/F10/E90

Garage List
2018 BMW 320xi  [10.00]
2023 BMW M340  [9.83]
2022 BMW  [10.00]
I guess white is only popular in US ... Anyway, MG is excellent choice
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2014, 01:56 PM   #48
w1k1nG
Private First Class
Turkey
Rep
Drives: F36 420d GC MG+CR

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinol View Post
No this is not me. I graduated from TOBB Industrial Eng. so Ankara means the second hometown for me, so if you can't see your fav while delivering just let me know i can show you mine when i come to Ankara.

I ordered it from Konya Köprülü Oto. Here is the list of my options below
congrats for ur car ! believe me you have done good choices, it's obviously a dream car, rarely full and more than unique for turkish market.

i was thinking mine will unique and high end for gran coupe, but not comparable with ur coupe as your's is literally full.

what a coincidence, it's my brothers first year in tobb industrial engineering and also we are from konya either

maybe we can organise a bimmerpost f30post meeting in ankara, if there will be any other turkish people around here too.

it's weird to talk english here, but in order to prevent being banned it seems it's a must.
Appreciate 0