F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Short Front Spoiler...do they exist? (2014 435i w/M-Sport)
Extreme Powerhouse

06-03-2021, 09:25 AM   #1
brandohando
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 435i

Short Front Spoiler...do they exist? (2014 435i w/M-Sport)

Hey everyone,

Long time lurker, first post here.

I am a big fan of the look a front spoiler gives to the 4 series with the m-sport bumpers but I'm a bigger fan of keeping my bumper on my car haha. I live in Chicago and the roads are rough over here. I've avoided lowering my car for the sake of my sanity but I love the look of a front spoiler on the car and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for lips that are fairly short. What I mean by this is a front lip that doesn't extend much past the lowest point of the bumper. I know it will extend regardless but minimizing this will, I believe, give me the look I desire while retaining nearly OEM clearance.

I personally am aiming for an OEM+ look so any suggestions would be wonderful. Please let me know if you have more questions! I have photos of my car on my profile.

Thanks all
      06-03-2021, 10:42 AM   #2
steveindabmer
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2019 440i Xdrive M-Sport

Have you looked at the "lightweight" (thats the brand name) lip spoiler for the f32?

I plan on getting that one in the near future. Its not as aggressive and from what ive heard its nearly bulletproof.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2021, 07:52 AM   #3
brandohando
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveindabmer View Post
Have you looked at the "lightweight" (thats the brand name) lip spoiler for the f32?

I plan on getting that one in the near future. Its not as aggressive and from what ive heard its nearly bulletproof.
That is exactly what I've been looking for! Little more pricey but seems due to the high quality. This is an awesome find, thank you so much
      06-04-2021, 06:12 PM   #4
steveindabmer
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2019 440i Xdrive M-Sport

Tommy L Garage on youtube has one on his M3...there is a video of it on his channel.

but you right its not cheap. Every who has one has nothing but praise about it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandohando View Post
That is exactly what I've been looking for! Little more pricey but seems due to the high quality. This is an awesome find, thank you so much
Appreciate 0