F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Sponsors Classifieds > Interior Parts > ▀▄ eas | Mods4Cars - Smarttop roof control module for the BMW F33 4 series
Studio RSR
Closed Thread

09-19-2016, 07:15 PM   #1
chris @ eas
Rep
Drives: BMW

▀▄ eas | Mods4Cars - Smarttop roof control module for the BMW F33 4 series

SmartTOP - STHFBW2 - BMW 4-Series (F33) & M4 Convertible (F83)

Raise or lower your convertible top with the press of a button. smartTOP offers plenty of customizable, useful features, in one easy to install product. This unique comfort controller can be installed by anyone with the help of our detailed installation manual. Installation requires little electronic skills and is done without cutting wires or soldering! The module comes with all wires and parts needed. No need for extra key fobs. Everything is done with the original key remote.

The control unit was designed by certified engineers, having years of experience on Porsche and Mercedes Benz vehicle electronics. It was developed according to all European and American (CE, FCC) directives and constitutes a state-of-the-art electronic onboard control unit. Over-voltage protection, reverse polarity protection, safety shut-off and absolutely minimal standby power drain can be taken for granted.

Product Specifications
- Fully E13 tested and certified: E13 10R-02 4133
- Ultra-low power standby mode (less than 0.1mA)
- InstallAID LED shows correct installation and status
- Intuitive Setup menu for easy customization

Models Supported:
2014+ BMW F33/F83 4-Series & M4 Convertible

Remote Control Of Convertible Top
Open/Close your convertible top using the original factory remote control key / key fob. Open/Close The Top While Driving
Open/Close your top while driving. Speed programmable up to 40kmh.
One-Touch Power Convertible Top
"One-Touch" convertible top operation allows your top to open or close automatically. Range Extender
smartTOP increases the remote range, allowing you to operate the top from the same distance as the door locks.
Individually Programmable
Configure all functions of the module to meet your personal preferences via the signature blinker setup menu. Passive/Invisible Mode
Turn the whole module off with an easy key sequence. Ideal when letting someone else drive your car.
Reversible Plug-In Installation
Remove anytime allowing sale or return of a leased vehicle in it's original condition. Separate Window Control
Raise and lower the windows separately by remote without activating the top.
Separate Sunroof Control (MINI)
Open and close the sunroof separately by remote without activating the top. Top Convenience Mode
Turning the ignition on or off does not interrupt convertible top operation.
Comfort Window Close
One-Touch operation when closing all windows simultaneously via the separate driver's door switch. Folding Mirrors (E88)
On models equipped with motorized mirrors, fold them in and out by remote.
Automatic Door Unlocking
Automatically unlock the doors when turning the ignition off. No more pulling the door handle twice. All Door Unlocking (Comfort Access)
Touch sequence on driver's door handle opens all doors (Comfort Access option required).
Plug-N-Play Wiring Harness
Custom designed plug-in-between wiring harness for extremely simple and quick installation included. USB Port For Easy Setup / Updates
This module can be configured and updated using any Mac or PC.

Ordering:
Phone:

You can reach us directly by calling 866.669.0705 x 26 to place your order over the phone.

Payment:
Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal, Google Checkout (available online & over phone)

Other Payments:
Money Order/Cashier’s Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.

Shipping:
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or internationally, please contact us directly, as you will be charged additional shipping fees.

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM PST
Saturday - 9AM-2PM PST
Sunday - Closed

Retail Location/ Installation Center:
Come check out our 8000 square foot facility in Anaheim, CA. We install everything we sell.

Contact Info:
Phone: 866.669.0705 x26
Email: chris@europeanautosource.com
Feel free to contact me via PM, email, or phone if you have any questions.

Last edited by chris @ eas; 08-15-2017 at 03:16 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2016, 11:34 AM   #2
chris @ eas
Rep
Drives: BMW

SmartTop modules are in stock and ready to ship!

Appreciate 0
      05-05-2019, 03:12 PM   #3
Wolverine51
Registered
Rep
Drives: F33 435i

It's Awesome!

I just installed this in my 2015 F33, and it is a game changer. I thought the best functions would be the one touch convertible operation and the increased maximum speed allowable for raising and lowering the top. But even better is the ability to raise and lower the top using my key FOB. Now when I walk out to my car, I start lowering the top before I even get in. By the time I am buckled up and on the move, the top is down. It's awesome!
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread