F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > Vertical aim control error after adaptive LED retrofit. How to fix?
Extreme Powerhouse

04-07-2021, 03:20 AM   #1
sstyle
Private
Rep
Drives: X3MC F97

Vertical aim control error after adaptive LED retrofit. How to fix?

Hi. I had F30 2018 with stock LED headlights. It has manual level ring. Then I installed Adaptive LED headlights with correct FLE modules. Everything works well, no DTC errors, light follows steering wheel. Sure I could not control vertical level with a ring after that.

Yesterday I installed KAFAS2 and still had no DTC errors while driving home. But today I got error: "Headlight vertical aim control level"

Yes, I know that 552 required levelling sensors. But I had no DTC before (for 2 weeks). So how to fix that? (Except install sensors..) Or how to switch to manual ring mode?

Thanks for advices.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2021, 06:30 AM   #2
sstyle
Private
Rep
Drives: X3MC F97

ok, error fixed - just change C_FLC_ENA to disable. But how to remove level sensor DTCs? and make level wheel work?
Appreciate 0