F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Like new 2 sets of rear damptronic shocks
Studio RSR

11-01-2023, 04:04 PM   #1
Richm240xi
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 m240xi

Like new 2 sets of rear damptronic shocks

Hey guys so up for sale I have 2 sets of rear damptronic shocks that came off my 2016 435i xdrive. The first set is the genuine bmw oem set with only 3000 miles that I had replaced under courtesy at the dealer when I bought it. The reason for such low miles was when I bought the car I had it inspected and noticed the original shocks were leaking so they replaced them for free with the purchase of the car along with 2 new top mounts and bump stops. 3000 miles later I got the itch to lower the car on eibach springs and had these switched for bilstein b6 for the firmer dampening. Now the second set of rears are the bilstein b4 which are 10% firmer than oem according to bilstein. This set has only 5000 miles and reason for selling, when I had my car lowered on the springs my mechanic accidentally ordered b6s for the front and b4s for the rear. Since getting it lowered I noticed the rear felt slightly under dampened more so in sport mode but i figured it was a characteristic of the new springs. Well last week I went to get an oil change done hence the 5000 miles and I saw that I had mismatched dampers front and rear! So that explained the feeling in the rear relative to the front. I ordered a new set of b6s from Fcp euro and had them installed today and now no more under damping! Car drives very sporty and feels even front to back now. So up for sale they are. These go for 350$ each brand new on Fcp euro. I’m asking for 300 each or 550$ for each set. If you guys want the top hats as well with the bump stops I can include them for an extra 100$. Thank you
Attached Images

Appreciate 0