F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Best Android 10 screen? Deciding between two options!
ARMA SPEED

05-04-2021, 11:36 AM   #1
MorbidAngel
Private
Sweden
Rep
Drives: F30 330d xDrive -14

Best Android 10 screen? Deciding between two options!

Hello so I've decided to finally pull the trigger on the Android screen. I'm deciding between these two below. I am such a complete beginner at this and I don't understand what the difference is between these two..

Unfortunately the text is in Swedish but the pictures are in English and maybe your browser can automatically translate it?

I really appreciate the help! Thank you

https://www.amazon.se/Navigator-Andr...116&sr=8-4

https://www.amazon.se/XTRONS-bilster...59&sr=8-15
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2021, 11:44 AM   #2
mrberry
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 630i

i would go via aliexpress as you can get full hd screens. i would look at the company elibaeen as there service and price is pretty decent and there screens are the spec they say it is compared to other companies who have been sending lower spec screens and changing the software to make it look better than they are
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2021, 11:46 AM   #3
MorbidAngel
Private
Sweden
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrberry View Post
i would go via aliexpress as you can get full hd screens. i would look at the company elibaeen as there service and price is pretty decent and there screens are the spec they say it is compared to other companies who have been sending lower spec screens and changing the software to make it look better than they are
Really? I've always been under the expression that ordering from Aliexpress or Wish is a hit or miss and that the chances of getting scammed is high
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2021, 12:02 PM   #4
MorbidAngel
Private
Sweden
Rep

Quote:
What about this one?

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrClWzX
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2021, 01:34 PM   #5
Kolianovskyi
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 650i

How about this one? https://eurocarmodz.com/products/10-...37261924827318
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2021, 01:47 PM   #6
MorbidAngel
Private
Sweden
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolianovskyi View Post
"NOTE:

This unit is not an Android system"

Unfortunately I found this on that site
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2021, 03:33 PM   #7
mrberry
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
That be fine. you can chose from one with no carplay or carplay built in.

aliexpress can be hit n miss with sellers. ebileen are one of the reputable sellers. i myself ordered from YZG on alibaba first and they turned out to be the fake ones with a lower processor and screen. lucky for me i was able to get a refund via their buyer protection
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2021, 04:25 PM   #8
MorbidAngel
Private
Sweden
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
That be fine. you can chose from one with no carplay or carplay built in.

aliexpress can be hit n miss with sellers. ebileen are one of the reputable sellers. i myself ordered from YZG on alibaba first and they turned out to be the fake ones with a lower processor and screen. lucky for me i was able to get a refund via their buyer protection
Yeah I took the one with high resolution and no carplay because I don't have an iPhone either way

All the reviews are really good on it as well so I'm buying it and hoping for the best! Thank you for your tip
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2021, 05:27 PM   #9
mrberry
Private First Class
Rep

no problem. this thread is a bit long but it continues all the feedback and info about these units so worth having a quick read in your spare time

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...99764&page=156
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2021, 08:10 PM   #10
Wires
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i xDrive

Quote:
Really? I've always been under the expression that ordering from Aliexpress or Wish is a hit or miss and that the chances of getting scammed is high
No issues. I bought my display as well as other stuff (front camera, OEM USB jack, etc). The camera add misrepresented the capabilities (wasn't 720p, it was 480p) so I opened a dispute, where it first prompts you with "how much would you accept as a discount". Specified a number that made me happy, woke up the next morning with the funds back in my PayPal account.

In both Aliexpress and Wish, you buy through the company, not the seller directly (unlike eBay), so you have a recourse if the transaction goes sideways.
Appreciate 0