F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > OEM Style Dashcam DVR for Android HU
Extreme Powerhouse

05-13-2019, 12:17 PM   #1
Frankly30
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: F30

OEM Style Dashcam DVR for Android HU

Hey, I was interested in upgrading my car with the big Android 9.0 screen when it gets available finally and was looking at available accessories. One of them being a DVR I'm interested like shown in this video:

I kept looking around AliExpress but only found similar looking builds but with only WiFi and composite video connectivity. Like this:

Also the sellers on Ali dont advertise that it would work natively with the Android screen.

However models which are advertised to work have the same end connector, just with an USB Adapter instead of Composite/Power

Would it work out if I ordered one of those WiFi/Composite model but replace the Composite/Power plug against an USB adapter from a compatible DVR? Like so:
Appreciate 0