F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Questions about conversion to f30-f80
ARMA SPEED

07-13-2018, 08:55 PM   #23
luis11chino
Mexico
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335i 2012 M Body Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTPenland View Post
agreed if all posted dream lists this could all get really stupid - i wish him luck - looking forward to actual progress vs what he dreams about at night
Haha Yeah I want to make the possible, like my priority things on the main comment are the start mods be indispensable, it must take years to be finished, it will help me that time I save money and I do not hurry so much and gain subscribers and learn about it, but thanks for that hoping share my experience with you and enjoy it ...
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2018, 08:58 PM   #24
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis11chino View Post
Hi, Sea-Tac, thank you for be on my post,

Yeah Thatīs a serious project haha the second commentary I donīt understand, please translate me on other words for reply you, these vocabulary are inusual for me...
Ahorre su dinero y cuándo puede comprar el auto adecuado.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2018, 09:05 PM   #25
luis11chino
Mexico
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
They also hope Companies will give them the parts because they have a Social Media imprint, lol.

Note he posted he had already been in contact with one someone else mentioned in thread.
Well Iīll start this project without sponsors, I will start with 0 subscribers haha the sponsors arenīt bad, It will be good have sponsors, but in fact I hadnīt thinking about it, the mainly reason is for fun and enter on a whole new world, Iīm hoping with all the power of the earth start the project, the project ilusion at first (and now too, itīs not sure) begin without thinking posting on social networks, only be for me and maybe put pics on this forum for advices and tips how my project goes, but I donīt wait for sponsors, Only I want to have some fun and share how I do it for the modders lovers

Thatīs what I think you comment say haha remember I donīt understand perfect your lenguage and some comments, but I aprecciate all be on the post and shares your opinions, they will be well received
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2018, 09:06 PM   #26
RTPenland
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Many BMWs

Bienvenido a la mejor suerte para usted ... Aplaudo su entusiasmo

ps: También aprecio tu nivel de esfuerzo
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2018, 09:11 PM   #27
luis11chino
Mexico
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
Ahorre su dinero y cuándo puede comprar el auto adecuado.
Haha yeah yeah I reread and a comma is missing haha I understood now, but like I said, I enjoy more tuning a car and leave it totally transformed and be proud of my work, that buy a made car, only I buy it money and thereīs no much stuff to do it I love wasting my time tuning cards, sorry haha
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2018, 09:14 PM   #28
luis11chino
Mexico
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTPenland View Post
Bienvenido a la mejor suerte para usted ... Aplaudo su entusiasmo

ps: También aprecio tu nivel de esfuerzo
Thank you very much RTPenland, Yeah Iīm very enthusiastic to start it, transform a car to another on a visual level and engine performance, I know about cars, but not very much in therms on performance and engine stuff, I want to learn that making my conversion, and whatīs best If someone around there would like that too!!
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2018, 10:13 PM   #29
cfm56d7b
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 440i Gran Coupe & 2015 X5

You have one incredibly ambitious project ahead of you. Cannot wait to see pictures. Seriously, good luck to you and hope everything will turn out to be perfect.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2018, 10:59 PM   #30
luis11chino
Mexico
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfm56d7b View Post
You have one incredibly ambitious project ahead of you. Cannot wait to see pictures. Seriously, good luck to you and hope everything will turn out to be perfect.
Hi cfm56d7b!!!
Thanks for read and see my post after all...
Yeah Iīm in love with Bmw, I start driving with my brothers 135i e90, and I loved it, so Bmw are my favourite brand by far away so I want to buy a sedan because the e90 gave us little complications on therms of capability on rear seats, thatīs why I didnīt go for a f32, then after buy my car I was expecting all that conversion, so now Iīm on a couple months to start it, thatīs an ambicious project for sure and be my first project thatīs something I'll never forget, make an amazing change by my own hands, thatīs why I choose a f30, I tought was the perfect car for that, so many mods, tricks, performance, etc..

Later this year Iīll be posting here the news about it, and If I have the Youtuber channel I will be adding automatic captions if one of you doesnīt speak spanish, for now I enquire Vorsteiner what do they think about to fitmment on a f30, I love with that widebody and If I get it cheap I think thatīs the Body Kit my car must have, only I need to search some of the best mechanics near here on Jalisco to pay someone if they could accept the risky to convert and install that f82 body kit on a f30

Thank you again!!
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2018, 08:06 PM   #31
Sea-Tac
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2108 X3 xDrive30i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by luis11chino View Post
Hi, Sea-Tac, thank you for be on my post,

Yeah Thatīs a serious project haha the second commentary I donīt understand, please translate me on other words for reply you, these vocabulary are inusual for me...
Save you money and buy the car that you want.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2018, 09:41 PM   #32
IDBGOD
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

I appreciate enthusiasts and car projects but I just can’t seem to find the sense in this. It’s going to cost you more than double than if you just bought a used f80 judging from what you planned to do with it in your first statement. Then at the end of the day as others have said you still won’t ever really reach f80 capabilities as it is far more than just 0-60 punches and drag races.

And if you are looking to be some kind of pioneer or start a social media presence it’s already been done by others so not much really to gain here. Now, if you truly want a project car then do something a little different and unique from what everyone else is doing, but an f80 conversion with some mods and upgraded turbos are not going to put you in the spotlight.

Best of luck in either case it’s your car and $$. You’ll just find many of us here just want to give you a perspective and a bit of realism before you start on something that’s already a bit of been there done that.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2018, 11:58 PM   #33
luis11chino
Mexico
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDBGOD View Post
I appreciate enthusiasts and car projects but I just can’t seem to find the sense in this. It’s going to cost you more than double than if you just bought a used f80 judging from what you planned to do with it in your first statement. Then at the end of the day as others have said you still won’t ever really reach f80 capabilities as it is far more than just 0-60 punches and drag races.

And if you are looking to be some kind of pioneer or start a social media presence it’s already been done by others so not much really to gain here. Now, if you truly want a project car then do something a little different and unique from what everyone else is doing, but an f80 conversion with some mods and upgraded turbos are not going to put you in the spotlight.

Best of luck in either case it’s your car and $$. You’ll just find many of us here just want to give you a perspective and a bit of realism before you start on something that’s already a bit of been there done that.
Hi IDBGOD,

My limit of budget of the project will be the cost for an used f80 (around 50k here in Mexico), today I only have spend the money for the f30 335i (20k), I want to spend like 30k dollars on what to do, even if I get some extra money maybe more, but I think with that 30k my project must be finished, I search already a mechanic here and he said he can make the whole wide body kit and on carbon fiber for much less money, would be better I think to make the body kit that buy made already, and that body kit itīs very strange, I donīt have seen of any person making and putting that body kit on a f80, f32, f30 and f82 too, only with the body kit already install, not the required process to install it, I think thatīs something different, maybe I wrong but I donīt care if I donīt succeed on social media, for me itīs irrelevant, Iīm only to have some fun and the viewers I maybe have like the videos, thanks anyway for see my post, I appreciate someone give their point of view to my project
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2018, 09:57 AM   #34
RTPenland
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Many BMWs

Here's the thread you want to take a look at - this guy did a full F80 conversion down to the shifter - and yes he even posted a neat little video on YouTube regarding all his work

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...version+turkey
Appreciate 0