F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Great result and service from the dealer!
Extreme Powerhouse

06-07-2018, 04:42 PM   #1
del330
Rep
Drives: F31 330d Xdrive

Great result and service from the dealer!

Hi guys,

Just thought I would share my experience with you at Sytner BMW Tamworth.

I went in for an 'end of warranty inspection', MOT and brake fluid change. I asked them to look at the rear lights misting up and I've also got a bit of 'milky' lacquer on one of the alloys near the nut holes showing, and a tiny bit on one of the fronts. Two of the alloys have no kerbing and two of the alloys have real kerb rash!

From dropping the car off they were excellent. I drove the car into the service bay and they greeted me and then took me through to the customer waiting area where they sat me down and had a bar tender fella bring me over a pot of tea and a little cake thing on the side which was a bonus. The fella then dealing with me came over and sat down and went through everything, I then signed the car in and he took me to my courtesy car which was a brand new 520d sport xdrive with 2k on the clock with a nice spec.

I later received the video inspection of the car and everything was fine and they dropped me a message to say the car was ready to collect. I left work on the evening with the intention on getting their for 5.30pm (the latest collection time) but I was delayed and at 5.45pm they called to check I was on the way and I said I was 10mins away, the chap on the phone told me not to rush and just get there when I can. Again I was welcomed on arrival and the same chap went through everything with me.

With regards to the rear lights he said they couldn't get them to mist up, even after spraying water on them etc. But since the warm weather has arrived it hasn't happened so didn't expect them to be able to do anything to be honest. Although he did say if it does happen to send him some photos. The alloys were a different issue, they had had the manager down to look over the alloys and he concluded that there was actually an issue with 3 of the alloys with lacquer / corrosion issues and they were going to replace them free of charge!! The other alloy had no signs of defect, but they offered to replace it if I contributed 20% to it. So it's ended up me getting a brand new set of 19" staggered alloys for £118, all booked in to be replaced next Wednesday. RESULT!! I was over the moon!

My car was then brought around and it was cleaned inside and out, all of this cost me £140 odd quid which I also thought was pretty good!

So overall an excellent experience. I will no doubt be using them again so thought I'd share my experience if anyone is considering using them!
Appreciate 5
bwrlane153.50
onstat89.50
Soul_Glo13342.00
rich100874.50
      06-08-2018, 12:19 AM   #2
goodbyalfa
King of the North (living in the east...)
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M340i mineral white

You let them clean your car...
2015 330D F30 MSport EBII
2012 Alfa Guilietta 2.0d Veloce
2009 Fiat bravo sport
2000 ST Mondeo
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2018, 12:40 AM   #3
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

I like the drive through bays. Best idea ever. Twice we have been and it was chucking it down but we arrived and left dry! Not a bad location either. Got a bit of homeware from John Lewis etc.
Appreciate 0