F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > CANADA > Any recommended exhaust shop (GTA)
Studio RSR

09-05-2018, 10:16 AM   #1
JagF30
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 328i xDrive

Any recommended exhaust shop (GTA)

Hey everyone, just tryna gather as much information as I can right now before I get started on my build. All I want to do for now is a muffler delete with quad tips on my non-msport.

If anyone has any recommendations, that would be greatly appreciated! Especially if the shop could make a cut out on the right side of the rear bumper allowing there to be a quad set up. Thanks!

(An example of what I'm talking about)

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-05-2018, 11:40 AM   #2
M2Rush
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 BSM 335i x-drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagF30 View Post
Hey everyone, just tryna gather as much information as I can right now before I get started on my build. All I want to do for now is a muffler delete with quad tips on my non-msport.

If anyone has any recommendations, that would be greatly appreciated! Especially if the shop could make a cut out on the right side of the rear bumper allowing there to be a quad set up. Thanks!

(An example of what I'm talking about)

You're going to be the first victim in Tory's new loud cars law!
Jokes aside, I've heard nothing but great reviews for Hot Rod Scott.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2018, 05:04 AM   #3
Kailec
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xDrive

Garage List
I'm sure they could cut you a hole, but I don't know how exact it would be so that it looks symmetrical to your left side. You might want to consider getting the template from AWE, they sell it for not too much money and it would be an exact match. As for muffler delete I can't comment, but I did a Magnaflow performance muffler on mine with Hot Rod Scott's:

Appreciate 0
      09-07-2018, 10:14 AM   #4
BK335
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '13 335i xdrive

I just made an appointment at GT Custom Exhaust in Pickering. I've used them before and they're not bad. A lot of great reviews.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2018, 11:33 AM   #5
JagF30
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2Rush View Post
You're going to be the first victim in Tory's new loud cars law!
Jokes aside, I've heard nothing but great reviews for Hot Rod Scott.
haha! this bmw sounds so much quieter than my old subaru , but yeah hot rods i heard great things
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2018, 11:35 AM   #6
JagF30
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailec View Post
I'm sure they could cut you a hole, but I don't know how exact it would be so that it looks symmetrical to your left side. You might want to consider getting the template from AWE, they sell it for not too much money and it would be an exact match. As for muffler delete I can't comment, but I did a Magnaflow performance muffler on mine with Hot Rod Scott's:

yeah ive seen the awe template but i rather trust a good shop to handle the cut out for me, I heard great things about hot rods but a buddy of mine that got his SS camaro done by them said theyre just a bit too pricey. btw I think ive seen your car around the gta, have u been in vaughan?
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2018, 11:36 AM   #7
JagF30
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK335 View Post
I just made an appointment at GT Custom Exhaust in Pickering. I've used them before and they're not bad. A lot of great reviews.
I'll check it out, thanks!
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2018, 11:38 AM   #8
Kailec
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JagF30 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailec View Post

yeah ive seen the awe template but i rather trust a good shop to handle the cut out for me, I heard great things about hot rods but a buddy of mine that got his SS camaro done by them said theyre just a bit too pricey. btw I think ive seen your car around the gta, have u been in vaughan?
They're in line with most decent places. Everywhere reputable I asked for a quote was $800 for axle back and what I was looking for. And I would recommend the template because then they can do a perfect job. Having them do it just means it'll be a cleaner job than if you do it yourself potentially, but that doesn't mean they can free hand nail the shape 1:1 and it'll look off if it doesn't match. And I've been all over the GTA since I live in the GTA... Lol
Appreciate 0