F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N20, N26, B46, B48 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > f30 328i x drive chasis stabilization light error not allowing me to go into ecopro,
GetBMWParts

02-20-2023, 04:24 PM   #1
evega
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i x drive

i recently bought this 2013 328i xdrive. The previous owner said that he removed the front driveshaft because he believed the transfer case module was bad because it would work sometimes and other times it would throw the lights. He then said He tried to fix it by resetting the adapatations and the light always stayed on with some wierd codes, he then said “With the 4x4 bar off, in theory, there isnt any torque applied to the transfer case clutch because of the front wheels being disconnected so for that reason I THINK its the module.” is there anyway to permanently remove this code because it is not allowing me to go into sport or ecopro and locks me in comfort as well as not allowing me to turn traction control off and it is annoying having a light on the dash. Also the guy said he also removed a 30amp fuse from the engine bay fuse box. The guy said to try xdelete but its around $200 and dont want to spend that and if i do dont want to spend $200 for it to do nothing. My question is does anyone know how to permanently remove the code and if anyone knows if xdelete will fix this or a cheap way to fix this without having to spend $200
Attached Images

Appreciate 0